Miami not on the Hunt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami not on the Hunt

I think one more decent Safety and maybe one more veteran pass rusher if possible would be ideal. If one of our starting safeties goes down we are absolutely screwed

Interest in X has been tepid.

Here is the GM for one NFL team taking a call from X’s agent, who was inquiring if there was any interest in that franchise taking X.

Exclusive photo. Seen only on Finheaven:

View attachment 171249

Sorry mods but we need more smilie reactions.

I gave the laughing smile for his post but it doesn’t nearly show my appreciation forfin007’s comedic genius.

Lets get better Finheaven.

Interest in X has been tepid.

Here is the GM for one NFL team taking a call from X’s agent, who was inquiring if there was any interest in that franchise taking X.

Exclusive photo. Seen only on Finheaven:

View attachment 171249
UJr.gif

Something not discussed is Tua's, new contract impact, on the cap next season. So going into a holding pattern makes sense, at least in the short term. If a OG or DL is willing to sign for minimum, might be the only way Miami, opens up the wallet; after reevaluating their cap situation.
This. But Simmons would be nice at the right price.

Sorry mods but we need more smilie reactions.

I gave the laughing smile for his post but it doesn’t nearly show my appreciation forfin007’s comedic genius.

Lets get better Finheaven.

I, uh, err, ah, I was being serious, like my hero Omar, by relying on anonymous NFL GMs, and by providing exclusive photos and breaking content, but which can only be found on Finheaven. 😂

Cap is going to the moon, $20-$30 mil increase next year, that is the gigantic "can being kicked down the road" that only gathers more $$$ as it ambles along the thoroughfare, so truly, it doesn't matter either way. Spend Steve Ross' money and bring me another MF'ing Lombardi before I'm too old to know WTF is going on.

Too late. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom