Miami not on the Hunt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami not on the Hunt

On that note, has X had any interest at all from other teams?

0 might of ruined his career. Could have probably made 8-10 million for another 2-3 years maybe moved to safety but got greedy and overestimated his worth. Probably a 2-3 million guy if teams are in a pinch mid season.

i know it's a dream (hello sandman) but i'd love it if we could sign calais campbell

Best Remaining Defensive Line Free Agents, 2024:​

• Calais Campbell
  • Hassaan Ridgeway
  • Lawrence Guy
  • Bryan Mone
  • Linval Joseph
  • Al Woods
  • Mike Purcell
  • Tyson Alualu
  • Matt Dickerson

We need a guard. After that I’m good.
Honestly... I don't think that we do.

I'm not convinced that any of the street free agents are better than what we have.

If someone wants to come in on a low money, no guaranteed contract, then okay... but I think the ones we have will be good enough.

I'm just not convinced that Risner is an upgrade.

Honestly... I don't think that we do.

I'm not convinced that any of the street free agents are better than what we have.

If someone wants to come in on a low money, no guaranteed contract, then okay... but I think the ones we have will be good enough.

I'm just not convinced that Risner is an upgrade.

I’d agree at guard but not safety, there are better players out there

Something not discussed is Tua's, new contract impact, on the cap next season. So going into a holding pattern makes sense, at least in the short term. If a OG or DL is willing to sign for minimum, might be the only way Miami, opens up the wallet; after reevaluating their cap situation.

Something not discussed is Tua's, new contract impact, on the cap next season. So going into a holding pattern makes sense, at least in the short term. If a OG or DL is willing to sign for minimum, might be the only way Miami, opens up the wallet; after reevaluating their cap situation.
Also depends on how close they think they are and what position needs more depth. :ffic:

Back
Top Bottom