Miami papers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami papers

I don't think they are still in business?

I looked and every Dolphin Digest page was 20 years old. Still were accepting subscriptions.

I hate Twitter. I removed my account.

Cohen.

I saved only one. Its 23 years old. Sad day and the day I realized Jimmy Johnson was a fraud and prick.
View attachment 139827
I may have that stored away in a closet. Thanks for posting this. Good and bad memories.

I may have that stored away in a closet. Thanks for posting this. Good and bad memories.
I turned that Jax game off early because of the beat down Miami was taking. Talking to my mom the next day, she was so angry at Jax and their fans. I think she considered Dan one of her sons since he meant so much to me.

I turned that Jax game off early because of the beat down Miami was taking. Talking to my mom the next day, she was so angry at Jax and their fans. I think she considered Dan one of her sons since he meant so much to me.
After Jacksonville game, I went to Miami/Hollywood to see my daughter. We were in a bar/grill and they had the playoff game on TV between Jacksonville and Tennessee.
Everyone in the place except me were rooting for Jacksonville. I could not believe all these Dolphin fans from the week before were now rooting for the Jags. Especially how that game went down.
I felt some revenge was in order after the beat down we got the week before. Kinda fit the narrative of the casual Dolphin fan in Miami.
Rooting for the Jags after what had just happened a week earlier to me was treason.

Damn. My Dad used to have those Dolphins Digests lined up in the bathroom for his 2-3 hour shits. Great memories. I remember taking those to school for FCAT Reading days and being told I need to bring a novel next time, lol.

If OP is going with just one, I’d highly recommend the Miami Herald just for Barry Jackson.
Holy Jesus I would hate to have to use the bathroom after waiting for 2 to 3 hours to go and your dad was in there ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Great idea. Now, I listen on the radio while watching red zone.
I still recommend always the old radio shows… Like The Shadow, Our Miss Brooks, the Great GilderSteen I think it was called… Man those were the days or at least those are the shows.

“ Who knows what EVIL, lurks in the minds of men?”

THE SHADOW KNOWS!! 🏉

I still recommend always the old radio shows… Like The Shadow, Our Miss Brooks, the Great GilderSteen I think it was called… Man those were the days or at least those are the shows.

“ Who knows what EVIL, lurks in the minds of men?”

THE SHADOW KNOWS!! 🏉
You can find them on XM radio. Many tv shows of the 50s and 60s were radio shows of the 40s and 50s.
Gun smoke, Have fun will travel for example.
My favorites are the detective shows like Philo Vance, Phillip Marlow, Sam Spade

Hi guys, just asking opinions.
I can pay for one of the papers that cover us, which one should I pick?
And are they worth starting in the off season?
Sun Sentinel probably edges out the Herald these days by a hair, then the palm beach post.

3 Yards per carry podcast and Drive Time with Travis Wingfield are probably the two best podcasts that cover the team.

Dolphin Digest was like crack back in the day before the internet. I moved away from Miami in 1986 to go to college. Dolphin Digest was a must.
Andy Cohen basically got replaced by Travis’s podcast

Back
Top Bottom