Miami Pro Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Pro Day

What kind of medical history does he have?

A couple concussions at UCLA which coupled with a motorcycle accident made him leave football

Miami let him rehab a year when he decided to give it another try
Went from 225 to 255 and had zero concussion stuff last season

A couple concussions at UCLA which coupled with a motorcycle accident made him leave football

Miami let him rehab a year when he decided to give it another try
Went from 225 to 255 and had zero concussion stuff last season

I heard that concussions only get worse. Once your noggin is shaken up into concussion, second one is more likely, and the likelihood just grows exponentially.

The video frame rate suggests he's in the 4.5's but it doesn't matter. He's a specimen. That was expected.

On the field, he's a GOOD player. But I didn't see a GREAT player.

And medically he's a borderline disaster. He's had no less than four concussions (although one was in his youth, the other three at UCLA). He retired from football at UCLA because of them. He's had two ankle sprains (no surgery) and two serious surgeries on a badly mangled wrist from a moped accident.
I would be concerned over those concussions and the fact that he left football.

Concur he's a good player, but I wouldn't consider him in the 1st round.

Lol. Well, that's a bad medical for any team. There are GM's more likely to gamble, but I'd bet Phillips makes it to round two.
Oh...in this draft bad medicals are an issue.

Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF

I think you guys are wrong about Rousseau and he may end up being the better of the 2 IMO
Exactly. I understand folks on here like Pachyderm are better evaluators of talent than myself however Rosseau jumped off the screen for me all season where Phillips had a few great games but was invisible against any decent competition. I’m not saying Rosseau is a world beater and he isn’t great rushing outside either but I think we’re all putting way too much stock into combine numbers and not production on the field.

Back
Top Bottom