Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

Question, if we sign Brady would he be the second or third best QB in Dolphin history?
If we signed Brady he would easily make top 3 in most hated QB in Dolphin history...actually let's just give him the top spot. Now. I'd puke seeing him wearing a Phin uniform.

Last time I checked Fitzpatrick was the better qaurter back in New England 27 to 24

I would have lost complete faith in the coaching staff if they signed him , he has absolutely nothing to offer Miami

The only way I'd want Miami to sign Cry Brady would be if he took less money, due to the no tax situation in Florida, they made sure there was no no-trade clause, and then they shipped his ass off to Buffalo or L.A.

So happy he's going to Tampa Bay and not to Miami. Let him fade into the sunset elsewhere, not here. And it has nothing to do with the Patriots-Dolphins rivalry or anything like that. It has everything to do with where the Dolphins are as a team going forward. Signing him would've been the zenith of backwards thinking.

Back
Top Bottom