Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

I think he might be going to the Bucs, I’d rather see him go to the Chargers.

Watch Cam Newton go to Patriots. Who else do they have?

Its gonna be so weird seeing Brady in Tampa. Brady has been with Pats since i was 14 lol

Watch Cam Newton go to Patriots. Who else do they have?

Its gonna be so weird seeing Brady in Tampa. Brady has been with Pats since i was 14 lol
They would have to trade for Cam. Don't see them doing that.

The Patriots will go with Stidham and draft someone. If they weren't confident in that, they wouldn't have let Brady walk.

I agree that if you want this dude at 43 on the Dolphins, you don’t care enough about the Dolphins as those who don’t.

If he was 36 I’d understand, a little, still wouldn’t want him.

Personally I wanted him to stay in NE. Outside of winning a Super Bowl, beating Tom Brady and Bill Belichek is the pinnacle of following the Miami Dolphins for me.

I respect his career and accomplishments, but I’d take no pleasure in helping him add to them.

I agree that if you want this dude at 43 on the Dolphins, you don’t care enough about the Dolphins as those who don’t.

If he was 36 I’d understand, a little, still wouldn’t want him.

Personally I wanted him to stay in NE. Outside of winning a Super Bowl, beating Tom Brady and Bill Belichek is the pinnacle of following the Miami Dolphins for me.

I respect his career and accomplishments, but I’d take no pleasure in helping him add to them.
I agree. I respect the guy and I'm not going to take away from what he has accomplished. It just does not make sense unless you are a team attempting to sell merchandise and get some extra attention.

Brady has been taking pay cuts and having money funneled through his personal business for years. All of the sudden he has changed his time and is trying to cash in while he still can. I understand that but it tells me he has shifted his priorities elsewhere

It's never been about the money for him. His wife makes more than he does (because she's smoooookin') and so i think he wants a good relationship to the coach. Very possible he has a good rapport with Grier AND Flores.
He stated after the season he wanted to be paid.

Back
Top Bottom