Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

According to NFL homepage he has signed with Bucs. Gonna be weird to see him in that uniform :confused

I will be rooting for the Bucs to go winless.

I don't want Brady to miss a game, but I want him to get the living **** beat out of him all 16 games.

Some pissing blood would do him a world of good.

FTG.

It was a great win and one I love to reminisce and relish. Lots of fun and a great feeling to knock them out of a bye and see them wash out of the playoffs. And with a rag-tag roster, no less.

Still, that doesn’t equate to “dethroning” them. The feeling that it does underlines the dominance that they had over the division for so long. Simply lessening their seed in the playoffs felt like making the playoffs ourselves. I’m thrilled he’s gone, but sweeping them and winning the division with Brady at the helm would be what I call dethroning them.

Just more hot air, has there been a QB Miami isn’t interested in or linked to???

OH YEAH TUA!!!:ponder:He is the only one that Miami has leaked anything with something negative to say.

Would rather lose every game. With that said. He wouldn't be a difference maker at this point. Would value him as a teammate to groom our next QB.

Back
Top Bottom