Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

Another factor is Flores doing the Patriot Way.

Think Steven Ross isn't saying something to Grier?lol They say the two places Brady is likely to go to is San Diego and Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay and San Diego both are good teams but have the same issue. Tampa Bay has New Orleans in their Division and San Diego has Kansas City in theirs. Miami only has a crappy Jet's team and Buffalo with a error prone QB and New England with who knows QB. Think about it. They just solidified their Defense and just need to get the Offensive Line and a couple of serviceable Running Backs in Miami going to be tough. What do you think?
At this point in his life Brady doesn't simply want to make the playoffs. He wants rings. The prospect of winning a crappy division won't be enough to entice him.

Luckily for us.

Brady's best chance to win is here if the competition is The Chargers and Bucs.

Last edited:
Brady's best change to win is here if the competition is The Chargers and Bucs.
that's a great conclusion. Can he beat Patrick Mahomes or Drew Brees? When those two teams are ready for the SB now? Or can he beat Darnold and Allen, which he is used to?

Hate to say it, but it is a real possibility that it is Brady to MIA. Felt dirty typing that...I'm gonna go wash my hands now.

go to war with? give me Fitzy all ****ing day long

Wtf are you smoking? I want neither but even with the down year, Brady is the best to ever do it, and Fitz is a journey man. Have some respect

Question, if we sign Brady would he be the second or third best QB in Dolphin history?
He would easily be the most accomplished and decorated.

Not to mention all the air we would have to import.

3svtgu.jpg

Hahah

This wouldn't make sense for the Dolphins or Brady.

I agree

Hell No! Want No Part of Tom Brady. Retire. Go where you want , just stay away from the Dolphins. He's a Trojan horse for the Pats organization. He gets in our building the next thing you know the Pats are getting the young Qb. Stay away!! Your around 43 with 6 championships retire!!

Wtf are you smoking? I want neither but even with the down year, Brady is the best to ever do it, and Fitz is a journey man. Have some respect

agreed but going into 2020 I will take Fitz. his teammates and coaches love him. Brady would have retired if had played behind our OL

Back
Top Bottom