Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

Tom Brady's record at Miami is 8-10. Don't we want a QB who can win in Miami?

In the last three season Miami is 5-19 at home. I think 1-2 of those games were in London, butu we don't have a team that can win in Miami either.

Well, no big deal if he comes to Miami. I've been enjoying every Mahomes / KC game the last 2 years anyway. Lots of good football to enjoy if that **** stain cheater tarnishes the Dolphins for a couple of years.

Think Steven Ross isn't saying something to Grier?lol They say the two places Brady is likely to go to is San Diego and Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay and San Diego both are good teams but have the same issue. Tampa Bay has New Orleans in their Division and San Diego has Kansas City in theirs. Miami only has a crappy Jet's team and Buffalo with a error prone QB and New England with who knows QB. Think about it. They just solidified their Defense and just need to get the Offensive Line and a couple of serviceable Running Backs in Miami going to be tough. What do you think?

Think Steven Ross isn't saying something to Grier?lol They say the two places Brady is likely to go to is San Diego and Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay and San Diego both are good teams but have the same issue. Tampa Bay has New Orleans in their Division and San Diego has Kansas City in theirs. Miami only has a crappy Jet's team and Buffalo with a error prone QB and New England with who knows QB. Think about it. They just solidified their Defense and just need to get the Offensive Line and a couple of serviceable Running Backs in Miami going to be tough. What do you think?

I agree completely. Add Brady to Miami now and I believe they are the favorites to win the AFC East. Win your division and no telling what can happen.

Unless
I agree completely. Add Brady to Miami now and I believe they are the favorites to win the AFC East. Win your division and no telling what can happen.
unless we improve the oline (I know we’re trying) he’d have a broken back by game 2

Bring Bulaga for a 2 year contract for RT and Whitworth or Peters one year LT contract for 1-2 year. Oline solved and still have draft.

Bring Brady to Miami and let him tutor Tua.

Make it happen, Stephen.

Back
Top Bottom