Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

I have a kinda sick feeling in my stomach...
Not sure if its Corona or the this rumor but something feels off.

I'd much rather NOT see Brady in a Dolphins uniform.

I LIKE Brady too, I'm curious where he ends up.

He might just retire is my feeling.

Why play for the Chargers or Bucs?

I like Arians, but he will get Brady killed with his approach

and the Chargers owner & front office are just sh*tty

giphy.gif

To me this is a toss up. I dont think brady fits what Arians does. Winston threw the ball alot in that offense. In no way do you want Brady at his age throwing the ball 45 times. The chargers make some sense due to him being a Cali guy and having that company there. But as far as winning in LA, i just dont see it, not with KC being Divisional Rivals and all. And then there's Miami, its warm here and he is familiar with all facets of this Organization. He has played us twice a year for over 20 years, he has to feel comfortable with the players and coaches as alot of them came from NE. Our division isnt great so his easiest path to the playoffs and winning might actually be here.

Giselle and the kids would probably prefer Miami to Tampa but the plan should still be to draft a top prospect QB like Tua or Herbert in the 1st round to develop for the future and roll with Fitz as the starter in 2020. Don't waste the money on Brady. Everything Flores and Grier have said for the past 15 months has been that we need to set everything up for long term success. Brady is 42 going on 43 in August.

I think we’d be crazy not to consider Brady as a year or two mentor to Tua/Burrow/rookie QB. Assuming Brady is willing to mentor the rookie. If he doesn’t want to do that, he can go kick rocks.

Giselle and the kids would probably prefer Miami to Tampa but the plan should still be to draft a top prospect QB like Tua or Herbert in the 1st round to develop for the future and roll with Fitz as the starter in 2020. Don't waste the money on Brady. Everything Flores and Grier have said for the past 15 months has been that we need to set everything up for long term success. Brady is 42 going on 43 in August.

And Fitz is 38 and never won anything. With Brady not in NE anymore the AFE East is wide open. Miami has done a really good job so far in free agency making them a better roster. Add the IMPACT rookies they could get in the first three rounds...Tehn exchange a 43 year olf Brady for a 38 year old Fitzpatrick and Miami has as good of shot as any to win the AFE East. Win your division and you never know what can happen in the playoffs. Brady would be a 1 or two year deal and wouldn't kill the cap for Miami

Back
Top Bottom