Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

This is just Brady's agent attempting to gain leverage in negotiations since the Titans, Niners, & Raiders are all out. This is obviously fake news.

Crazy to think we sign Brady 2 year deal, draft Tua and let him learn behind Brady? Still have 13 picks

Lol. Only in Finheaven is Ryan Fitzpatrick better than Tom Brady. Please god let this be real. Draft Tua and let him sit behind the GOAT for as long as he needs.
I kinda thought Fitzpatrick had a better year than Brady especially the last two months or so. Brady looked kinda washed up towards the end.

I mean why not? Miami has not only added talent, the Pats have lost talent. In addition, they are showing they are dedicated to winning. The environment is ripe. To me nothing changes, Mia still drafts a qb. They remove the “bridge” qb in Fitztrashic, and replace with Brady. Miami needs one more signing to lure Brady, and that is Karras. Miami is no longer in “rebuilding”. They are in it to win it. Their offense will be young, and could keep Brady rejuvinated. Fans need to let go of the hate they have for him.

Miami doesn't just need good players, its needs a culture change. Brady - as much as I hate him - is a winner. Would signing him bring the change the Phins need? I dunno. But to suggest it would be subtraction by addition just doesn't make sense.

But, having said that, it appears the Phins have spent a majority of their available money and the addition of a 43 year old QB - while possible economically - does not align with the the current personnel strategy (IMHO).

This appears to be a made up theory just to take Dolphin fans minds off Coronavirus. Tom Brady is NOT signing with the Dolphins.

serveimage

Back
Top Bottom