Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami reportedly 'very interested' in Tom Brady

Would it be wrong for Miami to sign Brady and then see the Dolphin fans erupt in cheers everytime an opponent sacked him got a good hit on him? It would be like going to a bull fight where 90% of the fans were rooting for the bull to trample the bull fighter.

Last edited:
Oh mike Lynch?! He said that?!
Gotta trust mike!

who?

Being a Dolphins' fan for over 35 years and living in New England, I find it hilarious the reasons people don't want Brady in Miami. Don't get me wrong, I don't either. However, no QB or any player is gonna change the course of this team within 2 years. Everyone say the cheating, the system, Bill, yet very rarely do they mention the 6 freaking SB titles. You don't want him due to his age? That is fine and acceptable, but people need to grow up about the rest.

Being a Dolphins' fan for over 35 years and living in New England, I find it hilarious the reasons people don't want Brady in Miami. Don't get me wrong, I don't either. However, no QB or any player is gonna change the course of this team within 2 years. Everyone say the cheating, the system, Bill, yet very rarely do they mention the 6 freaking SB titles. You don't want him due to his age? That is fine and acceptable, but people need to grow up about the rest.

Yes but we're not talking about a 28 year old Tom Brady. Brady has one, maybe two years at best left in the tank. That is especially true if he leaves New England. Miami's not contending for a title in 2020 or 2021 with or without Brady. It's hard to see logic from either side of why Brady to Miami makes sense.

Do they not realize that we absolutely hate this man with an extreme passion? I will not be watching any Dolphins games if he was our starting QB.

Yes but we're not talking about a 28 year old Tom Brady. Brady has one, maybe two years at best left in the tank. The is especially true if he leaves New England. Miami's not contending for a title in 2020 or 2021 with or without Brady. It's hard to see logic from either side of why Brady to Miami makes sense.
Not saying it makes sense, just the reasons why many are saying it doesn't. Age? Sure. Timeline? Sure. But there is nothing wrong with winning. It creates a culture. One that the Dolphins have not had for years. That being said, I don't see it happening.

I don’t think what he brings to the table is worth his asking price anymore. And I just don’t see how it would make sense here. I’m taking this as speculation at this point.

Wait ..... so if we got Tom Brady what would they call us? South England? .... Old England ... South Beach England? Re-new England? ... Re-tread England? ... Same Old Dolphins, "winning" free agency? ..... yeah, maybe that last one.

Back
Top Bottom