Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!?

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
Miami Signs Knight???

SDFinFan claims he heard on AM radio in San Diego that Miami has signed Sammy Knight and he will compete with Arturo Freeman for the starting safety position. Lets hope this is real people. Someone help me find confirmation.

Not sure but..

Isn't that the same guy that said we traded a pick this year for Seau, one week before it actually happened? Because alot of people claim they here this and that from a SAN DIEGO radio..

Let's see..

The local radio stations here tend to jump the gun or the announcer mis-speaks at times. Maybe his intent was to say that Miami wants to sign Knight to an offer sheet and that if signed he will compete with Arturo Freeman. The announcer also went on to say that Knight was "too slow" for New Orleans to re-sign him.

For now I wouldn't count on anything for sure until ESPN or CBS Sportsline report it. However, the local station here, 1090 am did report that Knight is now a member of the Fins and will compete with Freeman for the starting position.

Wow ... Catherine vs. Shakira ... Battle of the Megababes!

Still no word on Knight.

The last I heard was that we offered a contract, but nothing as far as him signing it.

Maybe he thought he heard them say that, but it probably was actually something like this; "Miami Dolphins have confirmed an OFFER to New Orleans Safety Sammy knight. Contract details were not disclosed. IF signed, Sammy will compete with Arturo Freeman for the starting position blah, blah, blah"......

Then agaian...Maybe it's true....

In the meantime, I'll keep lookin'..;)

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Wow ... Catherine vs. Shakira ... Battle of the Megababes!

I'd like to be the meat in that sandwich!!!:eek: :lol: :hump: :eek: :spit: :booty: :hump: :infins: :sleep:

I'm sorry but side by side there is no comparison, Catherine makes Shakira look like a Sheep Dog....

The announcer just corrected himself on the half hour sports update. It looks like a lot of Fin Fans must have called in the show and asked if Knight was really signed. The announcer (Mike Costa) made a point to emphasize that Knight was given an offer sheet and had NOT signed yet. That just in off the high speed sportswire here in San Diego, courtesy of the Mighty 1090 AM.

they are both hot!,:) :) :) :) :) :)

As for knight i think that its just a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom