Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!?

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354
That is strange... I doubt a professional site makes a mistake like that.. Maybe Miami has agreed with Sammy Knight.. Who knows.. I personally don't see how Sammy doesn't come to Miami.. I consider it a done deal..

HOORAH:drinker:

:confused: This is strange. But if you look closely at that list of "Miami Arrivals", Junior Seau is not on the list. So I don't know how credible this list is. :confused:

That's a free agent list, not overall arrivals. Since JR was the result of a trade he's not on the list..

More weird conspiracy news

Sammy Knight isn't listed AT ALL in ESPN's NFL player database.

Re: More weird conspiracy news

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Sammy Knight isn't listed AT ALL in ESPN's NFL player database.
they are current so they do not list players that are not signed - which is annoying

Another thing, when you click the clink of contract info (the undisclosed link) it takes you to a Dolphins section that just discusses a contract being offered to Knight, which has been read a while a go. Who knows.

Here is a link to FA signings on NFL.com that shows:

Player, Pos. 2002 Team Signed With Designation Contract Length
Sammy Knight, S New Orleans Miami Unrestricted Undisclosed

NFL LINK

Originally posted by IceStorm
Here is a link to FA signings on NFL.com that shows:

Player, Pos. 2002 Team Signed With Designation Contract Length
Sammy Knight, S New Orleans Miami Unrestricted Undisclosed

NFL LINK

Yes Ice that link has been posted in this thread... the thing is, NOWHERE else can anyone find confirmation of this.

I know, was just giving a more direct link to the exact page. Just trying to help out some is all. :D

OMG WTF is going on! Has Knight hit Miami at 1:30 in the afternoon?

OK this is a link to different page on the NFL.COM site that says the same thing... Scroll down to New Orleans and it says Sammy Knight to Mia.

If its a mistake, then they made it twice...

Back
Top Bottom