Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Signs Knight???/Wtf?? Sammy Knight A Dolphin??!?

:band: :drinkers: :hitself: :hump: :dance: :booty: :infins: :moon: :spank: :bong:

Believe me, I'm disappointed too. Feel free to call the radio station here at 858-457-1090 and let Mike Costa have it!!

Shakira is 5'0". Much more accessible for me.

<===============================

Thus, Shakira wins in a photo finish.

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354
I'm checking JTOWN's signature down and low, still no confirmation.. I'll keep searching...:hump:

HOORAH:drinker:

Yes she most definitely has a provocative way to enhance a glass table top !! :groucho: Marino1983

Gotta go with Shakira. The booty is unrivaled. The Arab in me loves the belly dancers Shakira is half Arabic). And my preference is to Latin ladies to begin with. Man, show me somebody who moves like her. :tongue:

Damn! I got so excited just now...and not about the girls...about Knight being signed. Darn! I really hope he lands here..he is a HUGE upgrade over Freeman...whether he is fast or slow. Shakira is a little hottie! So Catherine...but I prefer Shakira, her ass shaking is like Ricky's running skills....can't be topped.

shakira-1.jpg

Shakira is my number one. I'm with Muck, I have a thing for the latin ladies. Shakira may be the hottest of them. I have this DVD of her at the Grammies or something, and she is bellydancing like none other. Lets just say I've watched that DVD multiple times......

By the way D2K2, great picture of Shakira. Too bad she has the funny-looking prince as a boyfriend........

No problem. I too have a thing for latin ladies...seeing as I am latin...but I do not discriminate...lol ;)

Shakira over Catherine any day... Those hips are from HEAVEN.. No body part on any female is better than Shakira's hips.. Thats including J-Lo's ass... She's a fellow Colombian, but I'm no Homer..:D

If you could move about 25% of whats in the back up top to the front, then you would have a competition...

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Wow ... Catherine vs. Shakira ... Battle of the Megababes!

Still no word on Knight.

Hot is Hot is Hot! :eek: :D

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

Hot is Hot is Hot! :eek: :D

Well I guess it's official we are in the SLOW part of the offseason. :lol: And oh by the way whatever you guys don't want I will take. :D

Back
Top Bottom