Miami Still Has Endless Options To Upgrade The Offensive Line | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Still Has Endless Options To Upgrade The Offensive Line

Wow...so this thread is not about offensive line prospects. Oh well.

Can we turn it into that, CK? Thoughts on Drew Forbes from SE Missouri St? Been seeing things about him now being talked about as a early day 3 guy. Ran a 4.87 at his pro day, 3 year starter, coaches RAVE about him.

Maybe they will steal a page from the Shula days when the Dolphins chose Webb in the 1st and Sims in the 2nd round . Go oline back to back. If they did , any suggestions?

You're right. But, at a minimum I think Tunsil, Kilgore, and Davis can be penciled in. Miami doesn't HAVE to find 4 OLmen
Disagree. I think we can pencil in Tunsil, sure, but every other position is up for grabs. This is a youth movement, and Kilgore isn't youth. Davis is decent, but he's a better RT than RG, and we may be targeting a RT in the middle of the draft, so his spot is up for grabs as well.

Nothing is certain … but I'm expecting a lot of turnover and churning through OL prospects before we settle on an opening day roster.

Back
Top Bottom