Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good...

These trades seem very far fetched....I dont see Carolina or Tennessee giving up their best OL when they are still in it, especially considering Ireland likely offered them a 7th rounder in the year 2032

Gross, 33 in final year of deal. I am thinking it should only take a 4th to get a half year rental.

Roos 31, has another year of Deal at 6.625M. Here I think he is a better player and has a year left, Titans IMO wont let go for less than a 3rd.

MJD 28, Final year of deal (Richardson inflating the market with a 1st) IMO JAGs do not let go for less than a 2nd.

I don't get the title, how is this not good. we need oline help. I'm thinking playoffs and the line needs to improve for that to happen

Gross, 33 in final year of deal. I am thinking it should only take a 4th to get a half year rental.

Roos 31, has another year of Deal at 6.625M. Here I think he is a better player and has a year left, Titans IMO wont let go for less than a 3rd.

MJD 28, Final year of deal (Richardson inflating the market with a 1st) IMO JAGs do not let go for less than a 2nd.

I think your about a round or 2 high on all those predictions.

No to MJD...I would not mind getting a tackle but TBO i feel like Right guard is a more pressing need.

Not saying it will, should, or I want it to happen but MJD would bring a different aspect to this team. We all want miller out there because he can make plays, but he can't get out there because he cant pass protect. Then we need Thomas to pass pro but hes useless with the ball in his hands. MJD does kind of solve that problem, dude can block and can obviously make plays. Again, I don't think it will happen nor do i really want it too, we need tackles over anything...

I think your about a round or 2 high on all those predictions.

Maybe On MJD. Personally I would not give anything higher than a 4th.

however the Trent Richardson rip off of Indy inflates JAX thinking here.

Two very good LTs you are not getting anything lower than a 4th on either of them.

Roos has graded out very well this year so far (still has another year on his contract).

Gross (though not as Dominate as the past is the LT for a top 10 Oline.). I think if you can get him for a 4th that is about where is value is right now, not being on contract in 2014.

I'll take Gross at LT and shift Martin over to RT. Forget about MJD.

I would be pretty happy with mjd as long as its a 4th rounder abouts. he is a stud when healthy but I think the o line is more pressing

Now that I think where each player is valued. I will say this to my Fin Rivals

DO NOT TRADE for a RB. It is the least valuable postion on the field anymore.

AGAIN do NOT trade anything of VALUE for a RB. To To often it has been shown you will get burnt doing that. Go raid PS, find a RB that way. You do not need to trade for one.

Please no MJD. He looks completely washed up lately.

He isnt washed up , he played a good game against Denver this past week , and he ran with authority , he is still a tuff RB and would be good for another 3-5 years , from what i saw he hasnt lost a step YET , but if we can get him for say a 3rd i would , because it seems that after the 1st RD we cant avaluate talent , since Miami was off i watched the Denver / Jags Game , i had a friend over , and out of nowhere he looked at me and said , that MJD is still a hell of a ball player and i agreed , and this is before i knew we was even after him .But i think he can still give us a couple good years , for the right price .

There' are one maybe two RB's I'd trade for right now ... MJD is not one of them. As for Gross and Roos, either or both would help. But if this is really being leaked, it sounds like a smokescreen designed to drive somebody else's price down to me.

Back
Top Bottom