Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good...

Now that I think where each player is valued. I will say this to my Fin Rivals

DO NOT TRADE for a RB. It is the least valuable postion on the field anymore.

AGAIN do NOT trade anything of VALUE for a RB. To To often it has been shown you will get burnt doing that. Go raid PS, find a RB that way. You do not need to trade for one.

even if we traded for an OT today, it's too late to get him ready for Buffalo. we're off on Thursday and only light training on Friday. the game plan has already been installed.

The only "attacking" Buffalo does is when their female fans see a plate of cheese fries.

If Carolina still had Bruce Cambell on the roster (injured) the Gross deal might go through. Otherwise the ownership here in Charlotte is too loyal to its log time players and coaches (see Delhomme and Fox)

I rather trade for OT and MJD we need a real LT and a power back. Move Martin to RT if needed but drew will help us with pass protection and shot yardage and be a threat out of the back field as well as running the ball.

LOL @ people who possibly believe MJD would command a high draft pick.

We're talking about a player who hasnt really shown anything in a couple of years and is on the last year of a contract. I dont see how it takes more than a late round pick to get him. I know I wouldnt offer anything more than a 6th or 7th rounder for him at this point.

Also, Martin is a natural LT. He is not a RT. We cant keep switching him around. I would be all for trading for a competent RT however. In fact, I see it as almost a must at this point. Clabo is a disaster.

ehhh...i don't know...i could see mjd pulling a 3rd still...maybe not...

Please don't let it be MJD, he's a shell of his former self. Still hoping for o-line help, make it happen Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ehhh...i don't know...i could see mjd pulling a 3rd still...maybe not...
If this is a even a real possibility, can't see that Hoops, tend to agree with WV on this one-maybe a 5th at best...but probably not even that I cannot see Ireland pulling the trigger on it for that high of a pick. (Did you look at the source of the rumor-looks worse than the 15yr old scout on Jordan to me).

Back
Top Bottom