Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami trade offers: Whoaa!!! This is not good...

maybe you guys are right...its not like i have watched jax this year...ugly product...dont plan to either unless they got a national televised game...mjds name in league circles still says to me more than a 6th or a 7th...if traded...

but i'm not interested

If this trade didn't happen during the bye week I don't see it happening now. We may have put out feelers but no one is selling.

Um.... who the hell is the source?

This all smells fishy to me. Some college kid has a inside scoop no other top beat writers or sports talking heads do?

If this trade didn't happen during the bye week I don't see it happening now. We may have put out feelers but no one is selling.

We may be dealing with a team that hadn't seen the writing on the wall until they took another loss this past week. Or we may be dealing with a team that is on the edge of nowhere that will make the trade if they lose another game this week.

Lot's of variables. But I think Ireland is actively trying to save our season.

You have to do what you can to protect the franchise at this point. If a legit option in the Offensive line is available, you really can't play hardball like you want to. You damage Tannehill mentally and physically . . . who knows how you recover from. Trading for a proven commodity at a position that can help right now may be for the best . . . I mean seriously, what have we done with those 2nd and 3rd round picks anyways? You give me a guy like Roos, you can take that lousy draft pick.

Please no MJD. He looks completely washed up lately.

MJD hasn't had many open-field running opportunities this year. He got one against the Broncos, and it was painful to see his lack of burst. CBS' Shannon Sharpe observed that Jones-Drew's explosiveness simply isn't what it used to be, and that is crystal clear. Amid trade rumors, it's hard to imagine any team surrendering more than a seventh-round conditional pick for Jones-Drew's services. He'll be a flex option in Week 7 against San Diego.
(Rotoworld.com)

Sadly agree :(

Ok so martin was a LT in collage but isn't a good one in the nfl maybe he'd be better at right tackle.

You don't put a finesse tackle, and I use the term finesse very strongly in his case, at RT. That's usually the power tackle that you run off of.

Back
Top Bottom