Miami WILL beat the Titans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami WILL beat the Titans!!!

short13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This sunday is an important game for the Dolphins. The Dolphins have a great Deffensive front, well great deffense all around. They can easily stop the Titans from scoring. The offensive line just needs to give Griese time to throw the ball. I am pleased with the recievers, they just need a good ball thrown to them. I see good things in Griese though, just give him time. He will step up against the Titans. Another player who I see making good plays is R. Williams. He is ready to bust one.

We won't beat the Titans unless we can pressure the passer, shut down the running game and run the ball ourselves. Right now, we've shown an ability to do only one of those three things against good teams.
Until we show that we can run the ball against a good defense and create a pass rush against a good offensive line, I won't believe we can.

I also like what I see in Griese. And I think we'll beat the Titans if for no other reason than the NFL is a crazy, unpredictable entity. As soon as you think you've got it all figured out...BANG....the Texans beat the Panthers.

We're not supposed to win this game. And that's why we are.

Titans are the #2 team against the run.. i look for ricky to have his average 50 yard day with this line.

Williams best bet is to be the best damn decoy around... hopefully the WR of the fish can step up.

This team can beat the titans... then again i don't believe the titans are that good anyway.

I like the 'Phins in this one because the "experts" are picking the Titans. Plus, they are 4-0 on the road this year. Let's at least keep one streak alive.

Well, Miami's defense will more than likely miss Surtain, Zach Thomas and Larry Chester.. Arguably the leaders of their respective units on defense.. Miami would have to pull a miracle without them..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Well, Miami's defense will more than likely miss Surtain, Zach Thomas and Larry Chester.. Arguably the leaders of their respective units on defense.. Miami would have to pull a miracle without them..
even with them, it would be tough....but I honestly didn't know they were all out..:confused:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

theyre questionable....which doesnt mean all that much in Wanny's eyes...he likes to play the injury cards

It's when people count the Fins out, that they play their best. The Dolphins will bring it this week. Will that be enough? Maybe not. But I'm expecting it to be a good game. Don't count them out yet.

Originally posted by Scrappy
It's when people count the Fins out, that they play their best. The Dolphins will bring it this week. Will that be enough? Maybe not. But I'm expecting it to be a good game. Don't count them out yet.

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom