Miami WILL beat the Titans!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami WILL beat the Titans!!!

Originally posted by justafan
I'm not a gambling man myself when it comes to risking things that do matter. It's only points. What are you saving them up for?

Hmmmmm, good question.....I don't know what I'm saving them up for. Guess I hadn't thought about it that much.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Good question.

CW should compare the records of the Fins and Bills over the last several years.

He may find it surprising.

Why would he find it surprising...You've shown it to him a dozen times already....:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible

Why would he find it surprising...You've shown it to him a dozen times already....:lol:

CW has completely lost his short-term memory:rockon:

:jk:

CW has completely lost his short-term memory:rockon:

:jk:
actually...last 5 years, Miami holds a December record of 10-12, while the Bills are 11-10(they had a bye in December in 99):cool:

Yes, and if you look at the last three years and include the two regular season games in January. The records look like this:

Miami - 7-8
Buffalo - 6-9

So, should we expect another late season collapse from the Bills?

Yes, and if you look at the last three years and include the two regular season games in January. The records look like this:

Miami - 7-8
Buffalo - 6-9

So, should we expect another late season collapse from the Bills?
nope..We've already collapsed...we're just sitting back and watching your impending re-run:D

Go Miami

The Dolphins haven't been 5-0 in years, but that's all about to change. We should be 6-2. We just went into the Texans game with a big head believing we were going to win. If you enter a game like that then you are bound to lose. Any given Sunday any team can win, no matter their record. Before regular season Dolphins were predicted to go to the Superbowl, and then they lost their first game, what an upset. But if you think back the dolphins are so close to being 8-0. The games they have lost are only by very few points, but then again a loss is a loss whether by 1 point or 50. But to my point, the dolphins are coming together like they always do late in the season, the deffense is wonderful and no one can run against them. the offense is getting used to Griese. He can throw the ball and get it to where it needs to go, like to Chambers and McMichaels. The dolphins will come out on top, the titans hadn't beat the phins since 92' and it's not going to start this year.

Re: Go Miami

Originally posted by short13
The Dolphins haven't been 5-0 in years, but that's all about to change. We should be 6-2. We just went into the Texans game with a big head believing we were going to win. If you enter a game like that then you are bound to lose. Any given Sunday any team can win, no matter their record. Before regular season Dolphins were predicted to go to the Superbowl, and then they lost their first game, what an upset. But if you think back the dolphins are so close to being 8-0. The games they have lost are only by very few points, but then again a loss is a loss whether by 1 point or 50. But to my point, the dolphins are coming together like they always do late in the season, the deffense is wonderful and no one can run against them. the offense is getting used to Griese. He can throw the ball and get it to where it needs to go, like to Chambers and McMichaels. The dolphins will come out on top, the titans hadn't beat the phins since 92' and it's not going to start this year.
You're supposed to read the Magic 8ball, not snort it;)

Then I guess we can say "look whos talking" idiot. Serisously, you should really worry about your own team moron.

LMAO. circling.

I dont remember anyone predicting the Dolphins to go to the Superbowl.

Either way. Its that time of the year that the Dolphins need to decide if they are going to be a winning team or a lossing one. In other words we need to choose wether to be Jets or Chiefs.

The Dolphins have the talent to win. Wether they do it or not is really up to how they play in the next couple of games..

Oh and circling... I got some buffalo meat saved up in the freezer for the end of the year.

edit: WHOA illini what the hell. calm down. If a fan of another team wants to come in here its they're buisness. Im sure he is worrying about his own team. just Chill Dude

Originally posted by short13
This sunday is an important game for the Dolphins. The Dolphins have a great Deffensive front, well great deffense all around. They can easily stop the Titans from scoring. The offensive line just needs to give Griese time to throw the ball. I am pleased with the recievers, they just need a good ball thrown to them. I see good things in Griese though, just give him time. He will step up against the Titans. Another player who I see making good plays is R. Williams. He is ready to bust one.

We've owned the Titans lately.....so I expect a win. But we have to be ready for Kearse and Co.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Then I guess we can say "look whos talking" idiot. Serisously, you should really worry about your own team moron.
but you don't seem to understand...I'm not predicting any grand scenarios for my team...barring a miracle, or a GW epiphany, we're not going to the playoffs. You guys could very well pick up that garbage #6 spot.....but that means you'll have to win in Indy, Tenn, or NE...then play at arrowhead in the second round....aint happening....you guys shouldve won the Pats game more so than the other 2....The Pat one will really comeback to haunt you

Originally posted by LoXiN
LMAO. circling.

I dont remember anyone predicting the Dolphins to go to the Superbowl.

Either way. Its that time of the year that the Dolphins need to decide if they are going to be a winning team or a lossing one. In other words we need to choose wether to be Jets or Chiefs.

The Dolphins have the talent to win. Wether they do it or not is really up to how they play in the next couple of games..

Oh and circling... I got some buffalo meat saved up in the freezer for the end of the year.

edit: WHOA illini what the hell. calm down. If a fan of another team wants to come in here its they're buisness. Im sure he is worrying about his own team. just Chill Dude
No, I'm not worried about the Bills...like I said before, they'll need an act of god(or a complete dolphin collapse) to get in.

Re: Re: Miami WILL beat the Titans!!!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

We've owned the Titans lately.....so I expect a win. But we have to be ready for Kearse and Co.

Expect? It's on the road against a very good Titans team. I don't think that past years' results have much bearing on this game.....this isn't the same Titans team the Dolphins overpowered at Adelphia in 2001.

Re: Re: Miami WILL beat the Titans!!!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

You guys owned the Colts too.

Back
Top Bottom