Miami WILL beat the Titans!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami WILL beat the Titans!!!

Clump...you believe the Titans will CRUSH the Fins...I love when Bills fans predict the outcome of games...Last time I checked a Bills fan stated something like this....

copy it...fax it...print it...the Bills will beat the Fins...this statement was made this year in case you forgot...oh who won???

The Fins!!!

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Muck

Since when??

Good question.

CW should compare the records of the Fins and Bills over the last several years.

He may find it surprising.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

true...but we are a good late-season team:cool:

Not any more. Quit living in the past. You're not a good ANYTHING team lately.

Originally posted by RikWriter

Not any more. Quit living in the past. You're not a good ANYTHING team lately.
We're only 1 game behind you guys with as bad as we are...and there's still half a season left:cool:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

true...but we are a good late-season team:cool:

Didn't you guys start 5-3 last season and end up 8-8? I.e., going 3-5 in the second half of the season. The Bills haven't been a good late-season team since Jim Kelly was quarterback. But then again, not like the Dolphins have been a good late season team since, oh, back in Marino's early days. Oh well.....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I believe the Titans will CRUSH the Fins :cool:

Hmmmmm, well, I believe the Cowgirls will CRUSH the Jills. It's Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII all over again. :lol:

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Didn't you guys start 5-3 last season and end up 8-8? I.e., going 3-5 in the second half of the season. The Bills haven't been a good late-season team since Jim Kelly was quarterback. But then again, not like the Dolphins have been a good late season team since, oh, back in Marino's early days. Oh well.....
we started 5-3, then had that 3 game midseason meltdown...but went 3-2 in December...it was the 3 game stretch that did us in

Hmmmmm, well, I believe the Cowgirls will CRUSH the Jills. It's Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII all over again. :lol:
These Cowboys aren't equipt to beat us that bad...but still, Gregg Williams vs. Bill Parcells is a joke...Cowboys 24, Bills 13

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys beat the bills. Just for fun , I'm willing to bet whatever amount you have (points) that the bills pull out an upset against the Cowboys. No spread, just straight up win or lose.

Originally posted by justafan

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys beat the bills. Just for fun , I'm willing to bet whatever amount you have (points) that the bills pull out an upset against the Cowboys. No spread, just straight up win or lose.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not a gambling man. Ever since the Texans won at Miami, pretty much no game result has surprised me. I think the Cowboys will win, but it sure wouldn't shock me if Buffalo came through.

I'm not a gambling man myself when it comes to risking things that do matter. It's only points. What are you saving them up for?

Back
Top Bottom