Miami's Main Competition for #1 Overall Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Main Competition for #1 Overall Pick

the jets are the main competition right now but things could change. There's more bad teams than good teams in the NFL right now. You're gonna have several teams with 4 wins or less. We can't afford to win more than one game t have a real chance at the top pick.

Tampa will pick up the 2nd QB taken in the draft and turn into a powerhouse, and continue as the next perennial deep playoff contender after Brees retires.

Just remember a salon tank is at 4 on tank. If we want the one we have to look like **** the rest of the way and almost be happy about it. Baby steps to progress

But they'll be looking to trade!!! That's the scary part.
Yeah, but who has more ammunition than Miami to make that move up? I hope they don't have to use any of their draft capital. That's why I want them to get the first pick, but no team would be able to outbid Miami if they wanted to move up.

People are talking big about Rudolph. I’ve heard some say He’ll be good enough to keep Ben from ever getting his job back. We shall see.
I was a big fan of Rudolph coming out of college. We'll see. Obviously, now I hope they don't win many so that Miami gets a higher pick.

If we don't get the first overall pick the team that does may trade the pick to a QB hungry team for a Kings ransomed.Screwing us in the process.
Yeah but who has the biggest Kings ransom right now? I don't think ANYONE can out bid us.

I think Cincinnati wins a few. They're passing offense hasn't been terrible. If AJ Green comes back, there are a few weapons there. They're not good, but I see them squeaking out 2 or 3 games. I think Jacksonville's defense gives them a chance to win a couple also. Honestly, I think it comes down to us against the Jets. If we happen to split with them, we may both end up 1-15.

Back
Top Bottom