Miami's Non All-Time Roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Non All-Time Roster

Oregonfinfan said:
Why in the world would you put Derek Rodgers name on here? DIdn't he go to the pro bowl and was like the ultimate find that JImmy made except of course for zach I think you havent watched much fins football over the last 10 years or you just have a bad memory!

Also Robert Jones was ahell of a lb too! You on crack!

:roflmao: I agree!

gr8slayer said:
RB: Ricky Williams

Seriously, this is the only guy you all ever had that just pissed me completely off and we never had an answer for him.
After this year, you'll have to add another name to that list. :evil:

Oregonfinfan said:
Why in the world would you put Derek Rodgers name on here? DIdn't he go to the pro bowl and was like the ultimate find that JImmy made except of course for zach I think you havent watched much fins football over the last 10 years or you just have a bad memory!

I don't remember Rodgers making the pro bowl.

Yeah I don't think Rodgers made the pro bowl either, but Sports Illustrated did name him defensive rookie of the year in 1997, which I think actually counts for something in terms of the actual award because I once saw him listed somewhere in the list of Miami Dolphin award winners.

I know someone allready mentioned it but anyone who puts Damon Huard on the list for qb is on crack. He wasn't the best, but he had some great games won big games on the road in 1999 and in 2000. I still remember that big comeback we had against the Pats in Foxborrough in 99 that he led.

ih8brady said:
Feeley=8 starts(11 games) with 191 completions(53.7%) for 1893 yards(5.32 yards per attempt) and 11 TDs/ 15 INTs.

Ray Lucas=6 starts(7 games) w/ 92 completions(57.5%) for 1045 yards(6.53 YPA) and 4 TDs/ 6 INTs.

So, who is the worst QB as a starter in the past decade?
Lucas was far worse, remember lucas played on a good team with Ricky running for 1800 yards and still managed to go 2-4? Feeley played behind one of the worst lines ever with no running game and no offensive scheme. Lucas also managed something Feeley never did 6 turnovers in 1 game! :eek: :shakeno:

Oregonfinfan said:

Rodgers never went to the Pro Bowl, and was really a fairly unproductive player. I don't think he deserves to be on the list, because he was a decent contributor. But, he was also somewhat of a disappointment because he never developed into the star that he was in college. And it wasn't really a huge find for JJ, because Rodgers was a star at USC.

Wildbill3 said:
After this year, you'll have to add another name to that list. :evil:
Some how I doubt it. I think Benson would have been a better fit. But everyone is a critic I guess.

Mike Reichenbach
Irving Spikes
Bud Brown
Paul Lankford

BTW an underrated never mentioned from way back= Gerald Small.

Quelonio said:
I guess we can all name our All Time Roster for the Dolphins, But how about the one made of players that just plain sucked?

I don't think I will be good at this but:

QB: Scott Mitchell, or Fiedler
RB: Sammie Smith
FB: Stanley Pritchett
Wr: Troy Brown, ..... Can't think of someone, without bringing up poor Yatil Green

Line: Wade Smith (he could get better but...)

And I'm sorry, I'm tired, maybe someone else can come up with a better list?

Gotta disagree with the Scott Mitchell one, when he played for us he did very well, then he separated his shoulder, he did well enough that Detroit gave him a big contract, but then again thats how Feeley got here, a hand full of nice games and all the sudden your in Miami.

gr8slayer said:
RB: Ricky Williams

Seriously, this is the only guy you all ever had that just pissed me completely off and we never had an answer for him.

He is number one on my list.

dolfanmark said:
Rodgers never went to the Pro Bowl, and was really a fairly unproductive player. I don't think he deserves to be on the list, because he was a decent contributor. But, he was also somewhat of a disappointment because he never developed into the star that he was in college. And it wasn't really a huge find for JJ, because Rodgers was a star at USC.
Rodgers went to Arizona State

Derrick Rodgers never made the Pro Bowl...in fact he never even came close. He was a stiff. The guy NEVER made plays and constantly missed tackles. For a "coverage" linebacker we was terrible in coverage.

Robert Jones was excellent his first year here. He was inspired because the Rams had cut his a$$. As soon as we gave him a decent contract he regressed back to the sorry player the Rams had cut.

My "All Time" scrub Dolphin team begins and ends with Paul Lankford and William Judson. THE WORST corner tandem in NFL history. Shula should have been able to throw a rock out a window and hit corners better then those two disgraces.

The all time worst dolphin is john avery. we actually gave minnesota moss for this guy cuase moss was available and jimmy traded down with minn. man with moss marino would have got his ring easily. cuz moss deep mcduffie in the middle would have been unstopable.

Back
Top Bottom