Miami's Non All-Time Roster | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Non All-Time Roster

Awsi Dooger said:
Now that's the most pathetic, i.e. best, list so far. All high pick busts or semi-busts. I damn near forgot about Jay Brophy. He went to my high school and I couldn't believe he was so high on NFL scouting lists. Almost no athletic ability whatsoever. Then WE take him, and much higher than anyone projects.

I'll try a quick starting lineup:

QB: Guy Benjamin (note: people forget he was the first attempt to groom behind Griese, when Griese reached 33 years old. Our first pick albeit 2nd round. Such an unathletic weak armed stiff we were thrilled with Woodley two years later)

RB: John Avery, J.J. Johnson
WR: James McKnight, James Pruitt, Derrius Thompson (sorry, one catch notwithstanding, I think he sucks beyond belief)
TE: None stand out to me as brutal. I guess Loaird McCreary was the highest pick bust. He had leg problems, as I recall.
C: Grey Reugamer
G: Andrew Greene, Eddie Blake, Jeff Toews
T: Billy Milner, Daryl Carlton

DT: Chuck Klingbeil, Mike Kadish
DE: Eric Kumerow, Don Reese
LB: Jay Brophy, Rick Graf, Aubrey Beavers (Shipp tried his damndest, just not instinctive. About as instinctive as trading a trio of 3rd rounders to get him)
DB: Dorian Brew, Jerry Wilson, Ben Kelly, Bryant Salter

Kicker: Mike Michel
Punter: Tom Orosz

Now that is about enough to give any old time DolFan nightmares. Thrown in John Bosa, John Stofa as QB, and J.B. Brown, and you have enough for the 'Phins version of Elm Street.

OH, Bull Roar!!!

dolphingator said:
Here is truth. Way to go guy!

TRADE FOR A QB :yell:

Give it a break. One freakin' half season behind a terrible line and you compare him to utter failures. Get REAL!

Back
Top Bottom