Mic drop Kay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mic drop Kay

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
E95793CB-A699-4D76-8432-552C246F9F4A.png

Mic drop Kay. I want to see him become more athletic and show the ability to extend more plays. Also getting rid of his couple of passes that he forces unnecessarily. Tua has been masking a below average offensive line with how he gets the ball out quickly. If he has a better line I would hope that he felt more comfortable and confident to hold the ball longer and go through his progressions. You can’t deny his accuracy and anticipation. You also can’t deny his ability to improve on his weaknesses. First it was his deep ball then it was his durability. Now he is working on his athleticism and I have no doubt that he will improve upon it.

It's simple.

Kay sees and understands it.

Just wish other fans or posters would finally get it as well.

Lol I get it Chad. Another Tua thread lol.

But some on this site would argue Kay deserves her own thread.

It's only a matter of time before we see posts of what type of food they would be willing to eat off her butt Crack lol

View attachment 169140

Mic drop Kay. I want to see him become more athletic and show the ability to extend more plays. Also getting rid of his couple of passes that he forces unnecessarily. Tua has been masking a below average offensive line with how he gets the ball out quickly. If he has a better line I would hope that he felt more comfortable and confident to hold the ball longer and go through his progressions. You can’t deny his accuracy and anticipation. You also can’t deny his ability to improve on his weaknesses. First it was his deep ball then it was his durability. Now he is working on his athleticism and I have no doubt that he will improve upon it.

From a different perspective, the conclusion was obvious. How many teams with a top 10 QB draft a QB R1? It's triage, not BPA. This isn't to say TT isn't top 10, but I doubt even TT detractors are surprised by Kay's stance.

From a different perspective, the conclusion was obvious. How many teams with a top 10 QB draft a QB R1? It's triage, not BPA. This isn't to say TT isn't top 10, but I doubt even TT detractors are surprised by Kay's stance.
The TT detractors wanted to trade him straight up for Justin Fields earlier this offseason. There are only a few posters here who don’t like Tua as our QB, but still have respectful, thought out opinions about him. It’s 99% troll posts.

Last edited:
I haven’t had any doubts that Tua will be the Dolphins starting QB for years to come. I expect them to sign him to a new contract before the season begins that will make him one of the highest paid QB’s in the NFL.

That obviously will not make the anti-Tua crowd happy but I really don’t care. There are always 31 other teams they can root for if Tua being the Dolphins long term QB is too hard for them to accept.

Kay is GORGEOUS!!! Lol

As for TT, she speaks the truth. I still wanna hold off on resigning him. Let’s see him be healthy for another year AND come through in the clutch. If/when that happens open up the vault for him if needed. He’s good. He should improve still. But he consistently (outside of the Dallas game) leaves us needing more when the game is on the line against a top (or a lowly Titans) opponent.

It's simple.

Kay sees and understands it.

Just wish other fans or posters would finally get it as well.

Lol I get it Chad. Another Tua thread lol.

But some on this site would argue Kay deserves her own thread.

It's only a matter of time before we see posts of what type of food they would be willing to eat off her butt Crack lol
You can keep the food.. 1713620218873.gif

I’d still pull the trigger on Pennix if there at 21. Worked out well for the Packers twice now.
Completely different situations.

1st GB had QBs that were old and near the end, hence draft a QB to learn behind the guy for a few years.

2nd both times they drafted guys who were looked at as possible top 10 picks that fell. Both those guys had big upside and needed time to develop more. Penix is viewed by some scouts as a 2nd round pick and is old as dirt for a college QB. He has been playing college ball for 6 years, most of those years he wasn't very good.

Back
Top Bottom