Mic drop Kay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mic drop Kay

The draft is important, but your starting qb is most important and it’s a topic that deserves attention too.
Not a new Tua thread per day. It's beyond redundant by now.

You couldn't have put this in one of the other Dozen Tua threads on page 1?

I'm so over both sides of this Tua bull****.

You all need to
get a life bumper GIF by Pitch Perfect

Literally half of the most recent ten threads on this forum are about the draft. Plus, threads involving Kay Adams should probably have carte blanche.
3 new Tua threads in the last 3 days. And not one of them had anything newsworthy involved.

I'm just disappointed in you guys.

3 new Tua threads in the last 3 days. And not one of them had anything newsworthy involved.

The best QB we've had in 25 years is on the last year of his contract and actively negotiating an extension that some fans feel he shouldn't get. Hard to imagine a more valid and prudent topic of discussion at a point in the off-season where there is no new news.

Also any discussions involving Kay Adams are highly recommended. 1713626713543.png

Start a poll on topics that are worthy of your time..
currently Kay adams talking about Tua is unworthy!
1713626981509.gif

and watch the content still circle back to Tua 😆

The best QB we've had in 25 years is on the last year of his contract and actively negotiating an extension that some fans feel he shouldn't get. Hard to imagine a more valid and prudent topic of discussion at a point in the off-season where there is no new news.

Also any discussions involving Kay Adams are highly recommended. View attachment 169150
I love Kay Adams, and if you want a thread dedicated to photos of her, that would be great.

You guys mention this Tua topic not being worth my time to discuss, but in reality, it's not worth your time either.

Tua isnt going anywhere, Love it or Hate it, he's the QB going forward.

I dont understand why there has to be this on going War between the Anon and the Haters. Both sides have lost so much respect from the rest of the fanbase it's really like watching a group of Clowns face off against a bunch of Hippies. It's a circus guys. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

It's okay to "like" Tua. You don't have to "love" him and defend him like he's your 1st born and invertly you don't have to "hate" him because he doesn't fit your vision for the perfect Dolphins QB.

Tua is good enough to win a Superbowl, many worse QBs have done it. What's important is the team around him. Which brings me to my point.

We have made the fewest draft picks over a three year span in NFL history, not in Dolphins team history but in the ENTIRE LEAGUES HISTORY. Which means we have hardly any talent on cheap contracts and the cubbard is bare when it comes to having prospects on the roster ready to step up soon.

This draft is extremely important for the Dolphins future! Talking about Tua is not! I don't care if it's his contract, his tattoos, his guitar playing skills or any other petty bull**** both sides can find to fight about today.

I love Kay Adams, and if you want a thread dedicated to photos of her, that would be great.

You guys mention this Tua topic not being worth my time to discuss, but in reality, it's not worth your time either.

Tua isnt going anywhere, Love it or Hate it, he's the QB going forward.

I dont understand why there has to be this on going War between the Anon and the Haters. Both sides have lost so much respect from the rest of the fanbase it's really like watching a group of Clowns face off against a bunch of Hippies. It's a circus guys. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

It's okay to "like" Tua. You don't have to "love" him and defend him like he's your 1st born and invertly you don't have to "hate" him because he doesn't fit your vision for the perfect Dolphins QB.

Tua is good enough to win a Superbowl, many worse QBs have done it. What's important is the team around him. Which brings me to my point.

We have made the fewest draft picks over a three year span in NFL history, not in Dolphins team history but in the ENTIRE LEAGUES HISTORY. Which means we have hardly any talent on cheap contracts and the cubbard is bare when it comes to having prospects on the roster ready to step up soon.

This draft is extremely important for the Dolphins future! Talking about Tua is not! I don't care if it's his contract, his tattoos, his guitar playing skills or any other petty bull**** both sides can find to fight about today.

I've been talking about the 2024 draft for 51 weeks but I am little confused as to why that matters.

As long as someone "Hates" the idea of Tua signing an extension, its a worthy topic of discussion.

Is it twisted that now when I read something here involving Adams, my mind immediately goes to Fruity Pebbles?

This place "changes" ppl ......
Not at all, I think the same every time I see her..

Also any discussions involving Kay Adams are highly recommended. View attachment 169150
meh... she looks fat 🤣

Not a new Tua thread per day. It's beyond redundant by now.

You couldn't have put this in one of the other Dozen Tua threads on page 1?

I'm so over both sides of this Tua bull****.

You all need to
get a life bumper GIF by Pitch Perfect
No sir you need to get a life. It’s Saturday and you’re worried about criticizing finheaven posts.

Back
Top Bottom