Mic drop Kay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mic drop Kay

Lol...... For that I would be cookoo for gefilte fish without horseradish........ and that stuff is just nasty.......
oh boy Mach you really went there lol

Ok ok I’ll match your gefilte fish and go with no no no no don’t take a shower miss Adam’s after that workout..:)

I love Kay Adams, and if you want a thread dedicated to photos of her, that would be great.

You guys mention this Tua topic not being worth my time to discuss, but in reality, it's not worth your time either.

Tua isnt going anywhere, Love it or Hate it, he's the QB going forward.

I dont understand why there has to be this on going War between the Anon and the Haters. Both sides have lost so much respect from the rest of the fanbase it's really like watching a group of Clowns face off against a bunch of Hippies. It's a circus guys. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

It's okay to "like" Tua. You don't have to "love" him and defend him like he's your 1st born and invertly you don't have to "hate" him because he doesn't fit your vision for the perfect Dolphins QB.

Tua is good enough to win a Superbowl, many worse QBs have done it. What's important is the team around him. Which brings me to my point.

We have made the fewest draft picks over a three year span in NFL history, not in Dolphins team history but in the ENTIRE LEAGUES HISTORY. Which means we have hardly any talent on cheap contracts and the cubbard is bare when it comes to having prospects on the roster ready to step up soon.

This draft is extremely important for the Dolphins future! Talking about Tua is not! I don't care if it's his contract, his tattoos, his guitar playing skills or any other petty bull**** both sides can find to fight about today.
I fully agree with both bolded portions of this post!

You are Right"!

My computer is talking back at me.
I need to go get some medical attention.
Good thing the refrigerator is close by. - LOL

Seriously? Your own little safe space isn't enough? Now you throw blanket insults, calling ppl "morons" at those with differing opinions, asking that THEY BLOCK YOU in the main forum?

You really are a 'piece of work".......
When the shoe fits, we know! - LOL

Who led the NFL in passing back in 2019 with over 5,000 yards and what is he doing now? 🤦‍♂️

I’ll tell ya what he’s doing now, he’s a 30 year old backup Qb. 😂

Who’s the Moron? 😂
So, were now counting all the sand particles on the beach? - LOL

You completely missed, or ignored my point.

I can only conclude from your post from which I was replying, that you desire to "control" what you see and read. You suggested ppl putting you on ignore.

You already have a unique situation with the "Dolphins Rock" area, which I respect the boundaries, austensibly to relieve you if the burden of reading opines with which you disagree, yet you come back to the mains with derision and insults.

Do you see what I am getting at? Your post seems designed to elicit unnecessary confrontation, when your past stated desire is to avoid such things.

I know humans are a paradoxical species, but this is highly hypocritical. IOW, you are adamant about ppl not crapping in your house, but believe crapping in others' is fine.

I don't have a problem with a statement that wanting to get rid of Tua at this point is foolish. My issue is with the double standard you present.
Very accurate.
Are you a psychiatrist by any chance? - LOL

You completely missed, or ignored my point.

I can only conclude from your post from which I was replying, that you desire to "control" what you see and read. You suggested ppl putting you on ignore.

You already have a unique situation with the "Dolphins Rock" area, which I respect the boundaries, austensibly to relieve you if the burden of reading opines with which you disagree, yet you come back to the mains with derision and insults.

Do you see what I am getting at? Your post seems designed to elicit unnecessary confrontation, when your past stated desire is to avoid such things.

I know humans are a paradoxical species, but this is highly hypocritical. IOW, you are adamant about ppl not crapping in your house, but believe crapping in others' is fine.

I don't have a problem with a statement that wanting to get rid of Tua at this point is foolish. My issue is with the double standard you present.
Aren't you a mod? Act like one. You've turned this into your personal whiney pissing match.

The reason gefilte fish is served cold is so that all the flavors do not come out. - LOL
I thought the reason for serving it at all was to punish goyim, like myself, for dating their daughters.....

On the bright side, homemade matza ball soup is outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom