Mic drop Kay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mic drop Kay

Yes, anyone who wants Tua gone after he led the league in passing I feel that person is qualified a moron. 10 million percent.
Who led the NFL in passing back in 2019 with over 5,000 yards and what is he doing now? 🤦‍♂️

I’ll tell ya what he’s doing now, he’s a 30 year old backup Qb. 😂

Who’s the Moron? 😂

Yes, anyone who wants Tua gone after he led the league in passing I feel that person is qualified a moron. 10 million percent.
You completely missed, or ignored my point.

I can only conclude from your post from which I was replying, that you desire to "control" what you see and read. You suggested ppl putting you on ignore.

You already have a unique situation with the "Dolphins Rock" area, which I respect the boundaries, austensibly to relieve you if the burden of reading opines with which you disagree, yet you come back to the mains with derision and insults.

Do you see what I am getting at? Your post seems designed to elicit unnecessary confrontation, when your past stated desire is to avoid such things.

I know humans are a paradoxical species, but this is highly hypocritical. IOW, you are adamant about ppl not crapping in your house, but believe crapping in others' is fine.

I don't have a problem with a statement that wanting to get rid of Tua at this point is foolish. My issue is with the double standard you present.

The best QB we've had in 25 years is on the last year of his contract and actively negotiating an extension that some fans feel he shouldn't get. Hard to imagine a more valid and prudent topic of discussion at a point in the off-season where there is no new news.

Also any discussions involving Kay Adams are highly recommended. View attachment 169150
1713707958989.jpeg

Who led the NFL in passing back in 2019 with over 5,000 yards and what is he doing now? 🤦‍♂️

I’ll tell ya what he’s doing now, he’s a 30 year old backup Qb. 😂

Who’s the Moron? 😂
What you fail to realize is that Tua, not only lead in passing yards but he is also efficient. He led in most qb stats. Why don't you show the rest of Winston's stats that year. Lol. People just pick stats that fit their narrative.

What you fail to realize is that Tua, not only lead in passing yards but he is also efficient. He led in most qb stats. Why don't you show the rest of Winston's stats that year. Lol. People just pick stats that fit their narrative.
That is valid and I don't for one moment dispute that Tua is far superior as a QB to Winston on an intellectual level.

The reality is that many passing leaders in the modern game have been consistently good QBs for a number of seasons (Brees, Brady, etc). On the other hand, there have been counter examples aside from Winston (Schaub, Gannon, etc.).

As far "efficiency" is concerned, it isn't a bad thing as long as there is context. A Toyota Corolla can be very efficient but not my first choice for a Nascar race.

I actually believe Tua is much more than simply "efficient". I don't really even like the term as it relates to QBs. It is just a compilation of statistics, subjectively weighted.

It has the connotation of a non aggressive, check down, play it save trigger man, when that is so not the case with Tua.

That is valid and I don't for one moment dispute that Tua is far superior as a QB to Winston on an intellectual level.

The reality is that many passing leaders in the modern game have been consistently good QBs for a number of seasons (Brees, Brady, etc). On the other hand, there have been counter examples aside from Winston (Schaub, Gannon, etc.).

As far "efficiency" is concerned, it isn't a bad thing as long as there is context. A Toyota Corolla can be very efficient but not my first choice for a Nascar race.

I actually believe Tua is much more than simply "efficient". I don't really even like the term as it relates to QBs. It is just a compilation of statistics, subjectively weighted.

It has the connotation of a non aggressive, check down, play it save trigger man, when that is so not the case with Tua.
The fact that Tua is efficient all the while being a gun slinger is amazing. There is room for growth there, he will/should, be a bit more conservative with check downs.

Tua, has shown me enough, as a pocket passer that he can evolve his game some more. We all know he doesn't have the cannon but he has everything else.

The draft is important, but your starting qb is most important and it’s a topic that deserves attention too.
And a lot of love.
OK "Lemmings"; let's see which one of you can make the biggest ass of themselves denouncing "Tua". - LOL

It's simple.

Kay sees and understands it.

Just wish other fans or posters would finally get it as well.

Lol I get it Chad. Another Tua thread lol.

But some on this site would argue Kay deserves her own thread.

It's only a matter of time before we see posts of what type of food they would be willing to eat off her butt Crack lol
Why stop there? - LOL

Completely different situations.

1st GB had QBs that were old and near the end, hence draft a QB to learn behind the guy for a few years.

2nd both times they drafted guys who were looked at as possible top 10 picks that fell. Both those guys had big upside and needed time to develop more. Penix is viewed by some scouts as a 2nd round pick and is old as dirt for a college QB. He has been playing college ball for 6 years, most of those years he wasn't very good.
So, picking him would be doing everything backwards and RONG. - LOL
Eat that, you "Lemmings". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom