Mic drop Kay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mic drop Kay

I’d still pull the trigger on Pennix if there at 21. Worked out well for the Packers twice now.

Absolutely not. His ceiling is probably lower than current Tua and I’m not sure we’ve seen Tua’s ceiling yet. He’s pretty much the same age as Tua as well. Dudes has two acl’s hanging by a thread. If he last until late 2nd early 3rd maybe but to reach on a qb who’s less talented than our current qb and will probably need 2-3 years to develop is absolutely crazy.

The best QB we've had in 25 years is on the last year of his contract and actively negotiating an extension that some fans feel he shouldn't get. Hard to imagine a more valid and prudent topic of discussion at a point in the off-season where there is no new news.

Also any discussions involving Kay Adams are highly recommended. View attachment 169150
Love the Dolfan behind her dreaming of what he’d like to do to that sweet A**! 😂

Why doesnt anybody ever throw J.Allen under a bus?What playoff games has he
won ?He beat Miami with third string qb.he beat Pitt.with third string qb.He has done nothing
in playoffs with a great D behind him.Yet everyone sings his praises.Keep him in pocket make him read defense
and throw,he wont beat anybody

Why doesnt anybody ever throw J.Allen under a bus?What playoff games has he
won ?He beat Miami with third string qb.he beat Pitt.with third string qb.He has done nothing
in playoffs with a great D behind him.Yet everyone sings his praises.Keep him in pocket make him read defense
and throw,he wont beat anybody
IMO anybody who's analysis boils down to playoff wins or "clutch moments" tends to be a simplistic thinker who doesn't understand football very well. Their limited understanding relegates them to just blaming the QB for everything since they can't discern why a play or situation didn't work.

View attachment 169140

Mic drop Kay. I want to see him become more athletic and show the ability to extend more plays. Also getting rid of his couple of passes that he forces unnecessarily. Tua has been masking a below average offensive line with how he gets the ball out quickly. If he has a better line I would hope that he felt more comfortable and confident to hold the ball longer and go through his progressions. You can’t deny his accuracy and anticipation. You also can’t deny his ability to improve on his weaknesses. First it was his deep ball then it was his durability. Now he is working on his athleticism and I have no doubt that he will improve upon it.
Why is this even a thing?

Can everyone who doesn't want us to keep Tua please block me on here so I can have a fully moron free experience and not see your posts?

Kay is GORGEOUS!!! Lol

As for TT, she speaks the truth. I still wanna hold off on resigning him. Let’s see him be healthy for another year AND come through in the clutch. If/when that happens open up the vault for him if needed. He’s good. He should improve still. But he consistently (outside of the Dallas game) leaves us needing more when the game is on the line against a top (or a lowly Titans) opponent.
Eh, she was cuter before she got her face flame surfaced.

Why is this even a thing?

Can everyone who doesn't want us to keep Tua please block me on here so I can have a fully moron free experience and not see your posts?
Seriously? Your own little safe space isn't enough? Now you throw blanket insults, calling ppl "morons" at those with differing opinions, asking that THEY BLOCK YOU in the main forum?

You really are a 'piece of work".......

Seriously? Your own little safe space isn't enough? Now you throw blanket insults, calling ppl "morons" at those with differing opinions, asking that THEY BLOCK YOU in the main forum?

Yes, anyone who wants Tua gone after he led the league in passing I feel that person is qualified a moron. 10 million percent.

Sounding a little butt hurt there Mach. Chill brother.

Back
Top Bottom