Michael Huff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

The Raiders are shopping him.Id trade crowder for this guy or JT i like JT like all of you but doesnt have muhc gas left in the tank and Huff is only like 24 years old.I cant believe the raiders are giving up on this guy.Gotta love al davis:D

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLYSTKcmXs&NR=1

I love to know why they are shopping him. Does he hates in Oakland and can't stand management or coaching? Is their defensive scheme not the right fit for him? Or is Al Davis desparate and actually insane? Probably the answer to question three: YES!!!

Are you serious? Channing Crowder is one of our most valuable players. Why would we ever trade a valuable linebacker for a just as young, mediocre, safety?

Are you serious? Channing Crowder is one of our most valuable players. Why would we ever trade a valuable linebacker for a just as young, mediocre, safety?

Crowder one of our most valuable players? ... I look for Bill to replace him next season, too much to do this season. Crowder = dumb as a pile of bricks.

BTW, did you know where London is and that black people live there?

Would love to get this guy (max a 2nd round pick) our secondary neeeeeeds it.....very Versatile player and a solid player...started all 32 games hes been in the league...Great instincts and reaction time as well as run support...DBs tend to take some time before developing into GREAT corners...i.e. Champ Bailey (4 years) Asante Samuel (4 years) Marcus Trufant (5 years) and dont give me crap about Cromartie in SD...ya guy had a great season but that a once in a blue moon situation...corners don't come out of the Draft and become GREAT immediately..the offenses are much more complex and the speed of the game is a HUGE factor aswell...takes no more than 4 seconds for a play to develop in the NFL where in college its about 7 or 8 seconds...He could be a great addition for the rite price

I love Huff. Hes a good young player that would be great here. We need him so Bill....................... go get his you know what.

Would love to get this guy (max a 2nd round pick) our secondary neeeeeeds it.....very Versatile player and a solid player...started all 32 games hes been in the league...Great instincts and reaction time as well as run support...DBs tend to take some time before developing into GREAT corners...i.e. Champ Bailey (4 years) Asante Samuel (4 years) Marcus Trufant (5 years) and dont give me crap about Cromartie in SD...ya guy had a great season but that a once in a blue moon situation...corners don't come out of the Draft and become GREAT immediately..the offenses are much more complex and the speed of the game is a HUGE factor aswell...takes no more than 4 seconds for a play to develop in the NFL where in college its about 7 or 8 seconds...He could be a great addition for the rite price

Michael Huff is a safety... a good one at that. While he's been stable and not spectacular he has a lot more upside than Crowder and I'd make a trade of Crowder and our 3rd or 4th to get him. But that's Madden thinking. Huff I believe will have a career that will parallel Ed Reed but just a tad under Reed's productivity... Huff is a stud, no doubt...

We could send crowder to the raiders for huff and draft a badass lb like keith rivers.

I hope your not implying drafting Rivers with the number one pick because that would be flat out ridiculous. With the 32nd pick? He won't likely be there. I dont see him getting past the Saints or Giants.

saying crowder in one of our most valuable players is pretty hilarious. do you watch the games reddbaron? the guy is mediocre at best.

Back
Top Bottom