Michael Huff | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

The Raiders are shopping him.Id trade crowder for this guy or JT i like JT like all of you but doesnt have muhc gas left in the tank and Huff is only like 24 years old.I cant believe the raiders are giving up on this guy.Gotta love al davis:D

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLYSTKcmXs&NR=1

Especially when they passed on a quarterback in the draft for him lmao!!!!

HUGE contract to Tommy Kelly - who???? due hasn't done **** and he was undrafted free agent out of college and undersized - 6' 300 lbs. he hasn't gotten to the passer in his career - why the hell did this dude get paid????? just plain stupid!!!

Then Gibril Wilson - which is a nice pickup - 100 tackle guy....but damn that was a lot of money for him!!! then.....

Javon Walker got better than Randy Moss money - just plain stupid!!! he needs microfracture surgery!!! I like the guy but come on...that should have been an incentive type deal coming off two season ending knee injuries....(see Yatil Green)

PLUS...they are on the hook for number 1 money for Russell - who didnt even get his *** to camp!!!

It's sad - but Al Davis can't survive in this game anymore!!! The Raiders have become irrelevent!! And nobody wants to coach them!

he has a ridicilous college highlight
but has he done anything in pros?

He hasn't done anything in the pros yet. In fairness they are using him as a SS when he should be a FS.

I can't see why this is guy isn't making any plays. He's got some explosiveness as you can see by watching the highlights and he also has a habit of being around the ball which is something that one would look for in a defensive playmaker. Who know if it's the Raiders or him but something about him screams Jason Allen all over again.

Plus what makes you think they want Crowder...I cant stop remembering how Ronnie made him look like a paper wall on that TD run....
no thanks, lets keep it in the draft!!!!

If you talking about this past season when we played the Raiders, that was B.J. Ward who got trucked by RB23. That play was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom