Michael Huff | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

Do we even have a chnace at Huff? To me it seems like every player we want ends up signing or getting traded elsewhere.

crowder for huff is a no thank you

wouldnt trade a 2nd for him either, 3rd at the most

parcells is a genius if he convinces davis to swap picks, getting us a stud starting safety and the player in the draft that fits his system best (ghoulston). seems like a win/win situation. do it tuna

4. ghoulston + huff
32. best available OT (first round talent any other year)
58. best available OL that can shift to OG.
64. CB
96. NT/TE

:sidelol:

If players like Randy Moss are getting traded for 2nd round picks, why would you trade one for Michael Huff?

but ok, you traded your most consistent linebacker on one of the worst run stopping teams in the league last year, who do you suggest you plug in on the inside?

Crowder one of our most valuable players? ... I look for Bill to replace him next season, too much to do this season. Crowder = dumb as a pile of bricks.

BTW, did you know where London is and that black people live there?

tone it down a bit man.....(im African-American)

I don't thing we'll trade for either and here is why.

I would love to have them but we won't get them. First off D.Hall, Giants offered a 1st round pick but the Falcons declined. In order for us to get him we would need to give an even better pick than them and that would mean we swap #1 with #3 so they get Ryan. Falcons won't do that because they know we won't get Ryan and the Rams already have Bulger so they have no need to move up two spots and give up Hall. Second is that Parcells said he does not like guys who caue problems in the locker room [sure he has had more annoying players than Hall]. We already contacted them accoring to Miami Herald and nothing was reported so that leads me to think we did not give the Falcons what they wanted.

Michael Huff- This would be a more realistic pickup for us but I have a gut feeling we will not get him. We could get him with a 2nd round pick but Parcells and the Dolphins have not really shown interest him and have looked to FA to try and get another safety. He could be a possibility but we have really shown no signs off wanting him.

Not trying to be negative because I love both these guys just as much as all of you but just living in reality the Falcons are not dumb enough to give us a #3 pick along with Hall to get a guy they can easily get at #3. We do not have anything the Raiders would want except the picks but we have shown no interest in Huff.

If players like Randy Moss are getting traded for 2nd round picks, why would you trade one for Michael Huff?

but ok, you traded your most consistent linebacker on one of the worst run stopping teams in the league last year, who do you suggest you plug in on the inside?

Because moss is "old" whereas huff is like 24.If moss was 24 hed have been traded for a 1st not for a 4th.

Huff is so good, I was hoping he'd be there when we drafted in 2006 but our late-season winning streak took us out of range. This guy can be a top safety in this league and can match up man-to-man too. I liked him a lot coming out of Texas.
Yeah that winning streak took us from looking at one of the better QB classes in a while or picking up a Michael Huff to getting another safety that so far, well.......

Just trade him to switch positions in the draft. Go from 1 to 4.

Back
Top Bottom