Michael Huff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

I think we should get him. Getting rid of Crowder for a good young DB would not hurt my feelins. I have yet to see what is so great about Crowder. Without ZT in the lineup he looked terrible. He will likely be gone before the season starts whether its from this trade or not.

I dont even think oakland needs a LB...Their LB right now are young, productive and active. Living a ear shot away from oakland i know a lot of oakland fans arent stoked about huff. His cover skills are average but he's young and they say he misses easy tackles but once again he's young. I just think what crowder brings to the table at this point in time is more important. The last thing we need is two young safties who have the same problems.

I dont even think oakland needs a LB...Their LB right now are young, productive and active. Living a ear shot away from oakland i know a lot of oakland fans arent stoked about huff. His cover skills are average but he's young and they say he misses easy tackles but once again he's young. I just think what crowder brings to the table at this point in time is more important. The last thing we need is two young safties who have the same problems.

I believe they need an outside backer in their 43. They got Morrison on the inside, Howard on the outside and Randy Thomas/Sam Williams on the other outside spot. Williams is young but is a backup and Thomas is a former first round bust. He is not that good of a player. I think we could persuade Davis to trade Crowder for Huff upright.

Crowder one of our most valuable players? ... I look for Bill to replace him next season, too much to do this season. Crowder = dumb as a pile of bricks.

BTW, did you know where London is and that black people live there?

Ure dumb as bricks, did you know he said he was joking after that.

He was on the honor roll every year in college.
Dumb Dumb Dumb child you are

Not sure where crowder comes into this, but back to Huff, I would be really happy if we were somehow able to land him. He's young solid and a position we need help with.

I believe they need an outside backer in their 43. They got Morrison on the inside, Howard on the outside and Randy Thomas/Sam Williams on the other outside spot. Williams is young but is a backup and Thomas is a former first round bust. He is not that good of a player. I think we could persuade Davis to trade Crowder for Huff upright.

Ehh maybe Robert Thomas is their other OLB (Randy Thomas is a OL) and Robert only had like 62 tackles and two FF...so it wasnt amazing. But their other two LB were thier leading tacklers. There has been great defenses that have operated with two good LB and 1 average backer. I just dont see Oakland trading Crowder for Huff upright....I mean when was the last time two players were traded straight up???? Champ and Portis i think. I just dont think it makes too much on sense on Oaklands end...but then again i hate oakland...

The Raiders just released OT Barry Sims. Who just happened to play LT while he was with the Raiders. Maybe, the Raiders have an interest in Jake Long and we can drum up a trade agreement that sends Michael Huff, and maybe Fabian Washington (okay, now I'm being greedy) to us along with swapping draft spots. Hey, you never know! Al Davis has done crazier things.

Ehh maybe Robert Thomas is their other OLB (Randy Thomas is a OL) and Robert only had like 62 tackles and two FF...so it wasnt amazing. But their other two LB were thier leading tacklers. There has been great defenses that have operated with two good LB and 1 average backer. I just dont see Oakland trading Crowder for Huff upright....I mean when was the last time two players were traded straight up???? Champ and Portis i think. I just dont think it makes too much on sense on Oaklands end...but then again i hate oakland...

Thanks for the correction, seemed right when I wrote it lol. Anyways, yeah I think we could get Oakland to trade upright or the Dolphins throw in maybe a future late round draft pick. Oakland as we all know makes dumb moves every year (they accomplished that on the first day of FA this year). I am not saying that a defense can't be operated by only two linebackers but if they consider Crowder an upgrade to Thomas than why not?

The Raiders just released OT Barry Sims. Who just happened to play LT while he was with the Raiders. Maybe, the Raiders have an interest in Jake Long and we can drum up a trade agreement that sends Michael Huff, and maybe Fabian Washington (okay, now I'm being greedy) to us along with swapping draft spots. Hey, you never know! Al Davis has done crazier things.

Al Davis has stated he wants Jake Long on his team and he hopes that Long falls to them. It was reported on the Oakland Tribune or whatever their news stand is called. I think Bill should try to swap first rounders, get Huff and like you stated try to pull Washington out of them.

We could send crowder to the raiders for huff.
What makes you think the Raiders would take Crowder for Huff?
I love how everyone seems to think we can trade away our average or old players for all these young or high draft picks but when it comes to us giving up something for a good player people are like "no more than a 2nd".
They guy was drafted 7th overall, has played in all 32 games and has played pretty well. Why is he worth "no more than a 2nd"?

What makes you think the Raiders would take Crowder for Huff?
I love how everyone seems to think we can trade away our average or old players for all these young or high draft picks but when it comes to us giving up something for a good player people are like "no more than a 2nd".
They guy was drafted 7th overall, has played in all 32 games and has played pretty well. Why is he worth "no more than a 2nd"?

2 words:al davis:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom