Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh

I absolutely agree. I am not knockin the heat, they did a tremenous job but any non-Heat fan would agree w/ what those 2 said.

I absolutely agree. I am not knockin the heat, they did a tremenous job but any non-Heat fan would agree w/ what those 2 said.

:lol:

Not true at all. LeBron's decision to leave Cleveland is being validated more and more with each player the Heat sign. All of this talk about all we could afford would be D-Leaguers and four random goober from Gang Green and here were are signing solid veterans who can contribute. LeBron knew he couldn't win in Cleveland because Cleveland as a city and as a franchise can't attract free agents. It's NOT a desirable destination. Pat Riley is a friggin' genius and he was able to convince LeBron that it would work. And I'll admit, at first I wasn't buying into this South Beach Superteam. But now, I'm beginning to think that we get this done in YEAR ONE.

I can understand where Jordan is coming from but he was in Chicago. Free agents love Chicago and the Bulls ownership didn't have any problems getting other stars to come play alongside him. Jordan had Pippen who was one of the most underrated players in league history and he was STILL named one of the top 50 players in NBA history. NO ONE was coming to Cleveland to play with LeBron. Chris Bosh stated that he wanted to play with LeBron but when it came down to it he took a look around Cleveland and said no thanks. LOL @ Antwan Jamison. That's a B player. What the hell is a Mo Williams?

:lol:

Not true at all. LeBron's decision to leave Cleveland is being validated more and more with each player the Heat sign. All of this talk about all we could afford would be D-Leaguers and four random goober from Gang Green and here were are signing solid veterans who can contribute. LeBron knew he couldn't win in Cleveland because Cleveland as a city and as a franchise can't attract free agents. It's NOT a desirable destination. Pat Riley is a friggin' genius and he was able to convince LeBron that it would work. And I'll admit, at first I wasn't buying into this South Beach Superteam. But now, I'm beginning to think that we get this done in YEAR ONE.

I can understand where Jordan is coming from but he was in Chicago. Free agents love Chicago and the Bulls ownership didn't have any problems getting other stars to come play alongside him. Jordan had Pippen who was one of the most underrated players in league history and he was STILL named one of the top 50 players in NBA history. NO ONE was coming to Cleveland to play with LeBron. Chris Bosh stated that he wanted to play with LeBron but when it came down to it he took a look around Cleveland and said no thanks. LOL @ Antwan Jamison. That's a B player. What the hell is a Mo Williams?

How is it being validated? who cares who they sign? They haven't signed anyone else of sigfnificance and they don't need to. Those guys should be able to win w/ you and I rounding out the starting 5.

The Bulls DRAFTED Pippen, they didn't recruit him as a FA and Chicago never needed any FAs to help Jordan. Jordan was a leader and led his team to 6 championships, Lebron is a sidekick and wants to win the Alonzo Mourning way by hopping on other players backs.

It is funny how everyone but the players themselves is so wrapped up in what the player's legacy is going to be. These guys want to win, just like Charles, Jordan, Oscar and Kobe. Chucky skipped town twice looking for better situations and Kobe tried to when things were looking bleak. Jordan lucked out in having management that was able to build a great team around him so by his 6th season things were looking pretty good.

I think Oscar is the best comparison.....transcendent talent that some think was the best we've ever seen, but never was able to find that great teammate until he left to join Kareem.

This obsession by the fans and media over how the fans and media will perceive the actions of a player in perpetuity always baffles me. I guess when you attempt to live vicariously through another the actions of that person can have an impact on you.

The Bulls DRAFTED Pippen, they didn't recruit him as a FA and Chicago never needed any FAs to help Jordan.

Not one?

07_sam_forencich-1.jpg

Attachments

• 07_sam_forencich.jpg
    07_sam_forencich.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
It is funny how everyone but the players themselves is so wrapped up in what the player's legacy is going to be. These guys want to win, just like Charles, Jordan, Oscar and Kobe. Chucky skipped town twice looking for better situations and Kobe tried to when things were looking bleak. Jordan lucked out in having management that was able to build a great team around him so by his 6th season things were looking pretty good.

I think Oscar is the best comparison.....transcendent talent that some think was the best we've ever seen, but never was able to find that great teammate until he left to join Kareem.

This obsession by the fans and media over how the fans and media will perceive the actions of a player in perpetuity always baffles me. I guess when you attempt to live vicariously through another the actions of that person can have an impact on you.

Lebron wants to hop on board of a championship train, he doesn't want to earn the championships through hard work building year after year- he wants to cut the line. Charles isn't in the class of Jordan, magic, Bird, etc... and that is where lebron SHOULD be when his career is over but by taking the easy way out he won't be.

Oscar had the great dynasty Celtic teams to overcome and he still spent 10 years in Cincy and didn't leave until late in his career. Lebron is just 25, he had plenty of chances to win one w/ a team built around him(he should have won a title or 2 already w/ this watered down league) but he chose another path.

Barkley shouldn't be on Lebron's level but when he left philly he had wore out his welcome and was traded and was the centerpiece of Phoenix. he didn't join some superteam at that time. When he left Phoenix he did tha similar thing trying to jin a superteam in Houston but Charloes, like the other stars, were all old players at the ends of their careers at that time. If lebron 7-10 years from now didn't have a title that would be different but he is only 25 and has been close in Cleveland, if he played like a star this postseason maybe his team would have a championship? but he was terrible against Boston and now he wants a championship handed to him.

yeah b/c he hadn't won 3 titles prior to Rodman, right? They would have won w/ or w/o Rodman. The only reas they didn't win in '94 and '95 was b/c he didn't play in '94 and came back in March of '95.

We'll see how it plays out. The fans and media are a mercurial bunch. It is always entertaining watching the altering tide of emotions.....on these boards the attachments to guys like Jimmy Johnson, Dan, Saban, Ricky, and the other oversized personalities that have come through.

I'd say just enjoy the game, and the product they put on the floor should be something spectacular, even if it doesn't reach the lofty goals they have set for themselves.

Ok so afte Barkley was done with the Suns..he went and signed with the Rockets cause he thought they had the best chance to win...Sorry guy...

They should be able to play with who ever they wanna play with ..Not leave up to Gm's ...They wanted to play together beacause they are friends...

And its not like Lebron could not beat Wade or Bosh..He could not beat Kobe.....He could not beat the Celts whoe themselves have 3 great players(who are on there way down) So I say celebrate them...If not then have fun kissing the rings the next 10 years

It doesn't matter if the Bulls drafted Pippen. Point is, you can't do it alone. Charles Barkley should know this. No one wins without help. LeBron had NO CHOICE but to get out. Jordan, Kobe, you name it...they're not winning with the scrubs LeBron was playing with. Not happening. Luckily LeBron was capable of seeing this and got out before it was too late and without caring what a bunch of dudes on a message board think about his decision lol.

IT'S CLEVELAND

Ok so afte Barkley was done with the Suns..he went and signed with the Rockets cause he thought they had the best chance to win...Sorry guy...

They should be able to play with who ever they wanna play with ..Not leave up to Gm's ...They wanted to play together beacause they are friends...

And its not like Lebron could not beat Wade or Bosh..He could not beat Kobe.....He could not beat the Celts whoe themselves have 3 great players(who are on there way down) So I say celebrate them...If not then have fun kissing the rings the next 10 years

Barkley was nearing the end of his career, he wasn't 25.

He never had the chance to face Kobe in postseason b/c he couldn't get by teams like Boston and their old, declinging big 3 or orlando. The last truly great team in this league was the 00-02 Lakers(maybe the Spurs can make a case this decade). He hasn't had to run into any truly great teams and he should have been able to guide them past Orlando last year(I think he's still celebrating that last second shot in Game 2) and Boston this year.

It doesn't matter if the Bulls drafted Pippen. Point is, you can't do it alone. Charles Barkley should know this. No one wins without help. LeBron had NO CHOICE but to get out. Jordan, Kobe, you name it...they're not winning with the scrubs LeBron was playing with. Not happening. Luckily LeBron was capable of seeing this and got out before it was too late and without caring what a bunch of dudes on a message board think about his decision lol.

IT'S CLEVELAND

he had more than enough to win the last few years w/ no great teams in the league. He led his teams to 60+ wins the last 2 years, those teams were good enough to win in postseason and he couldn't lead them to win when it counted.

Lebron is 25, he has 10-15 years left. he could have signed in Cle for 3-5 years and still had plenty of time to hop on board a gravy train at that point but he didn't have the competitive desire to chase it. He feels entitle to a championship and wants one handed to him.

Cleveland is slam full of SCRUBS. It has been since he got there. He got ONE year with Boozer. That's it. Mo Williams?? Antwan Jamison? Zydrunas Ilgauskas? Come on man. You're gonna stack those guys against what Boston, Los Angeles and Orlando are loading up with lol? Think about what you're saying. Boston has some A players. Kobe has Gasol now. Where was Kobe without Shaq and without Gasol? 7th seed and bounced from the playoffs in the first round. And LeBron wins more games with less help, first overall seed, second round of the playoffs and we demand he do more with less.

Cleveland is slam full of SCRUBS. It has been since he got there. He got ONE year with Boozer. That's it. Mo Williams?? Antwan Jamison? Zydrunas Ilgauskas? Come on man. You're gonna stack those guys against what Boston, Los Angeles and Orlando are loading up with lol? Think about what you're saying. Boston has some A players. Kobe has Gasol now. Where was Kobe without Shaq and without Gasol? 7th seed and bounced from the playoffs in the first round. And LeBron wins more games with less help, first overall seed, second round of the playoffs and we demand he do more with less.

Antawn Jamison is a good NBA pklauere, AS caliber. It's funny how Ilgauskus was a scrub in Cle but now he's great b/c he's going to Miami. Mo Williams is a better shooter than johnpaxson was for Jordan. What has been around dwight Howard in Orlando? What did they have in 2009 to beat Cleveland besides Dwight? I didn't hear any excuses from him about that. Gasol is a good player, he's nothing special. These Laker teams the last 2 years have not been great, the champs the last 3-4 years have been the weakest I have ever seen yet lebron couldn't lead his team to more tha one Finals app where he and Cle weren't even competitive.

It's funny how the talent is fine to win 60 games and get the 1 seed, that he should be celebrated for but when he fails to step up when they need him most it's b/c of the guys around him. I love the excuses

You really think Boston gave it their all or decided to flip the switch when the playoffs rolled around. That's what great teams do. Zydrunas Ilgauskas is a BUM. He fills a void in Miami but he's a centerpiece in Cleveland. He's a backup on every other NBA playoff team. Pay Gasol is an A player. You can pimp Antwan Jamison an his weak All-Star years and then tell me Gasol is nothing special. No one was hot after Jamison a few years ago when everyone wanted Pau.

Cleveland has been LeBron James and a bunch of straight BUMS for years. He was never going to win anything with Cleveland and he knew it. There's no sense in wasting 3 - 5 years of your prime chasing something you won't catch and then hoping you can land on the right team to get a title. That's garbage.

I know I haven't stuck around in the same job I had right out of college. It's all about me and getting bigger and better things. Good for LeBron. Cleveland was holding him hostage.

Back
Top Bottom