Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh

Jordan can smd. Air Wade.

i'm kinda with you on this. Jordan, Magic, and whoever else has an opinion about whats goin on down here needs to stop. Jordan showed how much class he has during his Hall Of Fame speech so I think people need to take his criticism with a grain of salt.

Go check out the Cavs boards, a majority(the ones who aren't blinded by hate) disagree with Jordan with what he said. Saying that he had Pippen, Grant, Kerr, Kukoc, and Phil Jackson as a head coach as opposed to James who had nobody esle as remotely talented as Pippen or even Kukoc to help him out. And I coulda swore Jordan demanded Doug Collins be fired when they couldn't win a championship.

If Jordan made Pippen that much better, can you imagine how dominate Wade will make Lebron and vice versa?

Pippen was a superstar. End of story.....

Pippen was not a superstar. Jordan won w/ not much more than Lebron has had in Cle the past few years. There's no comparison btw Lebron and Jordan, Lebron has the talent but not the killer instinct.

come on junc, not much more? Phil Jacksons system was the basis for great ball rotation offense that revolved around what would happen if teams double or tripple teamed Jordan. All of those guys, especially Scottie, were invaluble to execute the triangle offense. Steve Kerr still holds the best 3pt percentage in the league today, Tony Kukoc was one of the best all around players that could play any spot and spread the floor, and Horace Grant played like giant when it came to defense and rebounding. That team was ridiculous with talent. Cleveland doesn't hold a candle to any of the supporting cast that Jordan had.

The first year that Pippen played without Jordan and lost to the Knicks, I don't think anybody woulda beat them, not even Jordan. Jon Starks was going nutty that year from the 3 and Knicks were playing probably the best team basketball in Ewings career. Jordans legacy overshadows Pippens actually ability. I woulda loved to see him playing against Kobe on that Portland team when he was in his prime and not when he was getting ready to retire.

come on junc, not much more? Phil Jacksons system was the basis for great ball rotation offense that revolved around what would happen if teams double or tripple teamed Jordan. All of those guys, especially Scottie, were invaluble to execute the triangle offense. Steve Kerr still holds the best 3pt percentage in the league today, Tony Kukoc was one of the best all around players that could play any spot and spread the floor, and Horace Grant played like giant when it came to defense and rebounding. That team was ridiculous with talent. Cleveland doesn't hold a candle to any of the supporting cast that Jordan had.

The first year that Pippen played without Jordan and lost to the Knicks, I don't think anybody woulda beat them, not even Jordan. Jon Starks was going nutty that year from the 3 and Knicks were playing probably the best team basketball in Ewings career. Jordans legacy overshadows Pippens actually ability. I woulda loved to see him playing against Kobe on that Portland team when he was in his prime and not when he was getting ready to retire.

I think Phil Jackson is the best coach in NBA history but w/ Michael he copuld have had you and I in the triangle and the Bulls would have won.

Steve Kerr and kukoc were on the second 3-peat teams. he didn't have those guys from 1991-1993.

The best Knick team was in 1993 and the Bulls w/o homecourt took care of the Knicks in 6. They easily would have beaten them in 1994 if Jordan played and they would easily have 2 more championships.

Starks in the '94 postseason was worse than he was the year before.

Scottie was still very close to his prime in that 99-00 season when they lost to the Lakers.

DID U JUST TAKE PISTOL PETE OFF the top 50!!! that man had better handles then anyone.. wow

I didn't take anyone off the list, he asked who weren't superstars on that list and Pete was a showman and nothing else, he didn't play winning basketball. He was all-nba 1st team only 2 times, that's not a superstar.

understandable argument but he revolutionized dribbling and flashy passing so in that sense i see him as a superstar because he changed the game in his own way

Back
Top Bottom