Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Jordan comments on Miami Heat Big 3; Disappointed in LeBron james, Wade, Bosh

LeBron wants the easiet path to titles. Get out. Makes sense to me.

Dan Gilbert wanted the easiest path to more money. Get out. Makes sense to me.

And you're telling me that the experts who picked the NBA"s top 50 players of all-time are wrong with their Scottie Pippen selection? He definitely was a superstar.

And no, I'm not counting the AFL. That's a half *** league. We're talking NFL.

Never. Only believe the source......blogs are worthless.

But you are believing that "FanHouse deeply regrets misquoting Dwyane Wade. Please read his full comments, much less inflammatory or insensitive " and haven't watched the interview.

The bottom line is that it was an asinine comment. We all know what he meant but you can't bring 9/11 into it. People are acting like his comments were no big deal but they were a huge deal.

LeBron wants the easiet path to titles. Get out. Makes sense to me.

Dan Gilbert wanted the easiest path to more money. Get out. Makes sense to me.

And you're telling me that the experts who picked the NBA"s top 50 players of all-time are wrong with their Scottie Pippen selection? He definitely was a superstar.

And no, I'm not counting the AFL. That's a half *** league. We're talking NFL.

Not every player in the top 50 was a superstar. Pippen was a really good player, known as a very soft player in the late 80s/early 90s until Jordan helped toughen him up. Put Scottie on a different team and I don't think people would have the same perception of him. Michael made him look alot better than he was.

Cleveland was able to come into the NFL and dominate- why wouldn't we count their previous titles? The AFL won half of the SBs played btw the 2 leagues- why wouldn't we acknowledge those titles? We aren't talking about the Arena league or WLAF.

You're all about what might have been lol. If Scottie/LeBron this and that. Deal with what is. Scottie was a superstar.

The problem with Scottie Pippen is that Michael Jordan was the best player on the planet and that watered down people's view of Scottie Pippen.

You're all about what might have been lol. If Scottie/LeBron this and that. Deal with what is. Scottie was a superstar.

The problem with Scottie Pippen is that Michael Jordan was the best player on the planet and that watered down people's view of Scottie Pippen.

I think the problem was Scottie was a really good player but b/c he won so many championships b/c of Michael people overinflate how good he really was. Remember that Michael came back in march of '95 and played only 17 regular season games. Chicago was 13-4 in those last 17 games, prior to that they were 34-31, they had a nice run w/ holdovers from the title teams in '94 but that ship was sinking fast. Scottie was a really good player, he wasn't a superstar.

Jordan doesn't get it done without Scottie I don't think. I say Utah and Phoenix definitely beat them. Probably Portland as well. You have to have two superstars. Look at the recent champions. Boston had their three. Kobe got it done with Shaq and Gasol. Wade needed Shaq. Barkley didn't do it. Iverson never got it. Ewing never got it. Even Malone and Stockton failed. You must have at least two.

Jordan doesn't get it done without Scottie I don't think. I say Utah and Phoenix definitely beat them. Probably Portland as well. You have to have two superstars. Look at the recent champions. Boston had their three. Kobe got it done with Shaq and Gasol. Wade needed Shaq. Barkley didn't do it. Iverson never got it. Ewing never got it. Even Malone and Stockton failed. You must have at least two.

he toyed w/ those teams. he and Chi still would have been able to win w/o Scottie. Scottie helped make life easier but they had Phoenix and Utah on a yo yo. If they wanted to sweep they would have.

Ewing had enough talent to win but couldn't
Barkley ran into Jordan
Stockton and Malone ran into Jordan
Iverson never had any talent around him

he toyed w/ those teams. he and Chi still would have been able to win w/o Scottie. Scottie helped make life easier but they had Phoenix and Utah on a yo yo. If they wanted to sweep they would have.

Ewing had enough talent to win but couldn't
Barkley ran into Jordan
Stockton and Malone ran into Jordan
Iverson never had any talent around him

But LeBron did. And Iverson got to the Finals but didn't have any talent around him. But LeBron did.

:lol:

But LeBron did. And Iverson got to the Finals but didn't have any talent around him. But LeBron did.

:lol:

Lebron had much more talent than Iverson had around him. The east was much worse in 2001 when he led Philly to the Finals but Lebron had more talent than Iverson ever had and Iverson's team lost to a better team in the Fianls and they actually won a game.

The guy was league MVP 2 yrs in a row and was on a team that had the best record 2 years in a row theuy were put out both times in the playoffs so they had a championship team they just couldnt get there with medocre players around Lebron I think Lebron was free to sign wherever he wanted and he wanted to be guarnted a championship.

Back
Top Bottom