Michael Sam’s coach singles out Dolphins situation as bad fit | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Sam’s coach singles out Dolphins situation as bad fit

This forum is one of the main reasons I'm quitting the dolphins. The praise for evil men and shunning of righteous one's is where I draw the line with this fanbase. Disgusting.
What? What praise? Who is evil? I think mostly say that Martin should have stayed in house with his problem rather do what he did. I don't think most people here condones Cog's. Please. Stop speaking in absolutes.
P.S.
So forget the previous statement if you are joking. But with some people you never know.

Lol whatever. This is so stupid at this point.

As if we would draft him at one of our most loaded positions anyways

I agree with him. I'd have to read some pretty ****ty posts on this board if he came here, and that's a bad fit for me.

I completely agree. Forget the locker room, the comments by some on this board are disgusting enough. I wonder if any of the posters making those comments would say it to Sam's face? It is easy to hide behind a computer screen.

After all the scrutiny the Dolphins endured in 2013, drafting this player would be THE DUMBEST move in franchise history. And the Dolphins have done plenty of dumb things.

Reverse Psychology: That Mizzou hc just got his player drafted by the Dolphins...

Ireland brought in 2 losers, if/when we get real locker-room leaders then we will have a place for every type of winner

So a couple of hours ago, in the PFF related thread, I posted something to the effect that drunk drivers with online mug shots shouldn't "throw stones" cuz they don't exactly inspire parents to send their sons out to be coached by an irresponsible example of putting strangers' lives in peril. Can't say I was surprised, but like a lot of my "interjections of reality" over time, this one also disappeared - probably because it sonorous to fit into the discordant cacophony of crows discrediting the Fins. So much for an even handed agenda, eh?

What are the chances Miami drafts him specifically b/c they think it'll ease the tension of the bullying situation the media ran with?

This forum is one of the main reasons I'm quitting the dolphins. The praise for evil men and shunning of righteous one's is where I draw the line with this fanbase. Disgusting.

everyone in unison says that he isn't a great fit for our team ANYWAY...its not about bashing the kid or his coach, he singled the team out without even looking at if we even needed Mike Sam or not, we don't, he has egg on his face now...end of story

What are the chances Miami drafts him specifically b/c they think it'll ease the tension of the bullying situation the media ran with?

If he is drafted without realistically Shelby gone AND OV getting traded (for a high draft pick) it just DOESNT fit, he is a player on our strongest position,

if we drafted him it would be a PR move and Hickey, and Philbin and Ross would enjoy incredible scrutiny from the fan base, from the team, from the league, and All three would have instant loss of respect

Why do some of you guys get so riled up about someone else's opinion? Seriously it is not that big of a deal. We have plenty of distractions in the locker room already. We do not need another on our team.

We had a circus in town last season no reason to sign up for another circus this season. No matter where you stand on this, everyone has to admit the media will blow this up where ever he goes.

Back
Top Bottom