Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow?

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
We are going to need to add to the Wide Reciever corps. Braxton is gone. Ced gone. I doubt we bring back Claypool. Do you guys like Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow is a better addition to the team? I really dont want odell. We are going to add another WR. I would also bring back river cracraft

We are going to need to add to the Wide Reciever corps. Braxton is gone. Ced gone. I doubt we bring back Claypool. Do you guys like Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow is a better addition to the team? I really dont want odell. We are going to add another WR. I would also bring back river cracraft
Who signed Berrios?

berrios isnt coming back. He didnt do much at all. i thought he would have did something more at least in return game

I've mentioned him before, but it's been awhile.

DJ Chark.

He played for 5m last year, and I have not seen his name anywhere.

He'd be a cheap vet and at 6'3, he's tall enough, if not the bully I'm really envisioning.

I'd be surprised if they don't bring back Cracraft. He knows the system, he's the best blocking WR they've had and he'll be cheap.

Thomas is hurt all the time and can't stay on the field. No thanks. Beckham's a headcase who's gotten old fast and still wants too much money.

Renfrow's the only other one of that bunch that I'd think might be possible.

Josh Reynolds. Nice 6'3" outside option.

I know he’s coming off an ACL injury last September, but I’m intrigued by the idea of Mike Williams.

He’s 2 seasons removed from an 1,100+ 9TD season and hasn’t really been an injury prone guy, as he had played in 15 or 16 games in 4 out of the previous 5 seasons (before the injury last season).

The Dolphins have enough “small” receivers. They really need a legit, big bodied guy that can go up and get the ball. Another red-zone threat.

Williams could come cheap because he’s coming off injury. He might very well be worth a flier, as we know he’s pretty good when he’s right.

Imagine Cheetah, Waddle, Williams, Achane and Jonnu all on the field together.

Back
Top Bottom