Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow?

We can’t afford Williams.

And you know this, how? Hint: You don’t.

He’s coming off an ACL injury. He may not command what you think. I obviously don’t know, either. But that’s precisely the point.

It’s at least worth investigating. There’s been some good players that have signed for far less than anticipated. I agree that’s it’s unlikely due to potentially high interest and cost, but stranger things have happened.

Regardless, Williams is precisely the size/type of receiver the Dolphins are lacking and could really use.

Last edited:
From what I read yesterday, Williams may sign back with the Chargers. They had to cut him due to cap numbers but there is interest on both sides for him to return. I'd love to see what Reynolds costs.

I know he’s coming off an ACL injury last September, but I’m intrigued by the idea of Mike Williams.

He’s 2 seasons removed from an 1,100+ 9TD season and hasn’t really been an injury prone guy, as he had played in 15 or 16 games in 4 out of the previous 5 seasons (before the injury last season).

The Dolphins have enough “small” receivers. They really need a legit, big bodied guy that can go up and get the ball. Another red-zone threat.

Williams could come cheap because he’s coming off injury. He might very well be worth a flier, as we know he’s pretty good when he’s right.

Imagine Cheetah, Waddle, Williams, Achane and Jonnu all on the field together.

Just not sure he’d be willing to be 3rd option. I believe he’d be like free since he’s getting paid from chargers. I’m not sure if offset applies to every contract but that’s why Russ is playing for vet min because broncos are already paying him 40 million.

I like Renfrow but we need the bigger WR to be added to the current group, I would see what cheap options are available in FA or possibly in draft depending on what else if anything we do in FA.

I like the idea of Clark like Fever mentioned, not sure what he will cost.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Berrios and/or Cracraft are back....the draft is a possibility .....if Brian Thomas falls to 21 we'd have to consider him but really I'd rather go OL and draft a day one starter than to go WR who would be option #3.....I think we can get that in the 2nd or 3rd round if we move back from 21 and gain a 3rd round pick......you want value with your top pick so what more value than an every down player?

Michael Thomas is an easy no. Ever since he got paid, he’s been a problem. He milked his injuries and opted to not follow team requests to recovery from his ankle injury which resulted in him missing another season. No, he’s a primadonna and definitely don’t want him here. I feel like we could do better than Renfro.

I’d take Boyd though in a heartbeat, he probably wants too much money though.

Back
Top Bottom