Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow?

And you know this, how? Hint: You don’t.

He’s coming off an ACL injury. He may not command what you think. I obviously don’t know, either. But that’s precisely the point.

It’s at least worth investigating. There’s been some good players that have signed for far less than anticipated. I agree that’s it’s unlikely due to potentially high interest and cost, but stranger things have happened.

Regardless, Williams is precisely the size/type of receiver the Dolphins are lacking and could really use.
Whoah there slick daddy. I don’t think we can afford him. He’s going to want a nice pay day. However, who knows. Never said don’t look at him. Dial down the admonishment to a 9…

What does color have to do with anything football related? :ffic:
I don’t think he meant as a racism thing. I think he was just being descriptive. Like saying all of tall receivers did not pan out. Probably a poor choice of words, but I did not take it to be singling out an ethnicity.

Last I read, Berrios and his agent were talking with the Fins about re-signing.

I think the OP is speculating....
Good, I like Berrios.
Can he develop into WR 3 or 4 or is he just return duty?

I believe the Dolphins really like Ezukanma and if he stays healthy he could see a lot more of the playing field next season. At 6’2” and over 200 LB’s, he is a bigger target than either Hill or Waddle.

I think they will probably attempt to bring back Berrios and Cracraft and likely use one of their late draft picks to select another WR.

They just don’t have the cap space to sign one of the bigger named WR’s in free agency. Unless Thomas or Renfrow are willing to sign a very friendly team contract, I think it’s doubtful either of them will end up with the Dolphins.

The problem is we need some size. Someone who can win a 50/50 ball in the endzone. We have Jonnu but we need someone else. I'd rather have Boyd.

Oh lord, that would mean even more stupid redzone fades on 4th and goal.....I would only do that if I have an elite WR and Boyd is far from that. Very few WR's actually consistently win those 50/50 balls.

The problem is we need some size. Someone who can win a 50/50 ball in the endzone. We have Jonnu but we need someone else. I'd rather have Boyd.
While listed as a TE, Fortson is certainly a bigger receiver who is very capable of being that bigger receiver who can win 50/50 throws into the end zone.

He was stuck behind Kelsey in KC but if he can remain healthy I think he has a chance of making an impact in the passing game, along with Smith at the TE or HB position.

We need a big WR not a possession WR. My prediction is we draft one first round. You’ll see.

Oh lord, that would mean even more stupid redzone fades on 4th and goal.....I would only do that if I have an elite WR and Boyd is far from that. Very few WR's actually consistently win those 50/50 balls.
Boyd is actually a really good WR stuck behind two elite WRs.

A receiver that is top two on his team will not sign in Miami.

Obvious reason one, he would not be a top two receiver in Miami unless he's elite, in which case he will not even get close to what he expects to be paid.

We just need a dependable big receiver (At least 6'1) that can block well, and go through the middle without a worry when needed....Basically a TE in a receiver's body.

Back
Top Bottom