Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas or Hunter Renfrow?

Its not. My buddy is a mega Saints fan. Thomas is a primadonna. But with our leadership maybe that’s not an issue. Brees handled him but his attitude and injuries have been an issue since Brees’ last year.
I was not referring to that. He wrote some thing about not wanting a White wide receiver because they don’t pan out, but it was deleted.

berrios isnt coming back. He didnt do much at all. i thought he would have did something more at least in return game
I found it strange that Berrios wasn't more useful and effective. Every time he played against Miami he made nice plays, both in the return game and in the passing game, and I liked when Miami signed him. So, the fact that he wasn't very effective in Miami means that either McDaniel didn't use him to his full potential, or he's a JAG who happened to look better than he really is against Miami's defense and special teams.

Good, I like Berrios.
Can he develop into WR 3 or 4 or is he just return duty?
He could but as long as our WR1 and WR2 are healthy and available they are going to share the vast majority of targets. Now adding Jonnu as a 3rd option and the WR3 and WR4 are going to need to be patient. Running a lot of routes and not being targeted.

I'm def on the Hunter Renfro train. He has great football IQ and makes plays. He also returns kicks which is nice!

Sorry, dont think I can edit my posts. I meant to add that the only question with Refro is his health. If Renfro passes his physical with flying colors, he could be a great addition.

The problem is we need some size. Someone who can win a 50/50 ball in the endzone. We have Jonnu but we need someone else. I'd rather have Boyd.
Jody Fortson is listed as a TE but at 6'4 and 225 he is essentially a big WR. That is how KC used him. As a big target in the endzone. But with Kelce he was seldom the primary target. 14 catches and 4 TDs is an unusual ratio.

Jody Fortson is listed as a TE but at 6'4 and 225 he is essentially a big WR. That is how KC used him. As a big target in the endzone. But with Kelce he was seldom the primary target. 14 catches and 4 TDs is an unusual ratio.
I get it, but I don’t want to go into the season and lean on just this guy. He hasn’t done much and is injured prone. Rather bring in another person just in case.

I get it, but I don’t want to go into the season and lean on just this guy. He hasn’t done much and is injured prone. Rather bring in another person just in case.
I'm sure there will be competition for that role but not a huge financial investment. We really need EZ to step up. My Gawd we passed on Romeo Doubs to take that guy.

He could but as long as our WR1 and WR2 are healthy and available they are going to share the vast majority of targets. Now adding Jonnu as a 3rd option and the WR3 and WR4 are going to need to be patient. Running a lot of routes and not being targeted.
I guess WRs 3 on down need to recognize a decoy is an important role, and injuries could dictate target numbers.

Just shoot me but I like Braxton Berrios as a return man and 4th WR option. So I would applaud a re-sign.
He had an odd year. Very sure handed (highly valuable in my opinion) returning kicks, but not flashy and seemed to run "towards" contact instead of trying to evade it. Also a bit of a knock on him that he has trouble getting separation off the line of scrimmage

I found these things odd....because playing against him in the division, I saw exactly the opposite.

Wouldn't mind seeing them give him an opportunity to be a bigger part of the offense, but he will definitely have competition

Claypool from a physical standpoint is as gifted as any WR in the league. His not succeeding has to be entirely due to what is going on between his ears.
There’s been tons of guys that have been gifted physically that suck.

Reactions: MDK
Back
Top Bottom