Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house

Ronnie Bass

R.I.P. - Nick is God
Reaction score
http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_051407_vick.6c10df24.html

Two different sources in law enforcement say NFL quarterback Michael Vick not only knew about the dog fighting at a house he owned, but that he was an active participant at the fights that allegedly took place behind the house.

When investigators took a peek behind Vick’s property last month, they found dozens of pit bulls with cuts and scars. They discovered a fighting ring, treadmills and blood soaked carpeting, but they also found documents they say, "Absolutely link Vick to the dog-fighting operation."

In the nearly three weeks since the bust, investigators tell 13News they've interviewed multiple people who say they went to dog fights on the property and saw Vick there.

He too should get a year off, that's just dispicable, real classy fella the Falcons got there.

Living up here and hearing this crap constantly, its unreal how the Falcons front office coddles him and protects him from media etc... Its not as big a deal here as you would think it would be, all the Falcon fans are used to him getting off free I guess.

They are screwed if he is suspended, they traded Shaub and they would be left with Joey Harrington.

Animal cruelty warrants a year off if convicted in my books. Thats obsurd.

The dogs are helpless, starved purposely to fuel their aggression, and then thrown into a ring. We should throw Vick into general population in prison and see how he fares!!!

Anytime I hear anything on animal abuse I get furious. Damn Mike Vick and all this homies. I hope he gets in big trouble now :shakeno:

Another guy who can't keep his act together off the field

Tone_E said:
Animal cruelty warrants a year off if convicted in my books. Thats obsurd.

The dogs are helpless, starved purposely to fuel their aggression, and then thrown into a ring. We should throw Vick into general population in prison and see how he fares!!!

"If convicted" is BS! If he's indicted or implicated in any way in anything that went on at that Virginia location -- even just keeping the dogs -- then he ought to be gone from the NFL for at least a year simply on the grounds of "conduct detrimental" to the game because that was at the very least a puppy mill, and was more likely much worse.

Moreover, if Vick was involved in the dog fighting, he ought to be banned from the NFL for life, since not only is dog fighting inhumane and illegal, it's also so tightly linked with illegal gambling and drug trafficking as to be almost inseparable. In fact, it was a drug raid on the property that raised the dog fighting issue.

"If convicted" is BS! If he's indicted or implicated in any way in anything that went on at that Virginia location -- even just keeping the dogs -- then he ought to be gone from the NFL for at least a year simply on the grounds of "conduct detrimental" to the game because that was at the very least a puppy mill, and was more likely much worse.

Moreover, if Vick was involved in the dog fighting, he ought to be banned from the NFL for life, since not only is dog fighting inhumane and illegal, it's also so tightly linked with illegal gambling and drug trafficking as to be almost inseparable. In fact, it was a drug raid on the property that raised the dog fighting issue.

Well put.

:hi5:

See???...As I've stated before; as long as you aren't posting in the Depths Forum, you generally make an awful ot of sense.
With that said, I agree 100%. The fact that it's illegal as well as inhumane is only the tip of the iceberg. The gambling and drug trafficking, as well as the fact that it is, in effect, organized crime just makes it all the more egregious.

Well put.
On another not what an *******. I mean what a ****ing *******. Thats all I've got this reallly pisses me off.

A. Everyone knows Michael Vick was involved.
B. Even if he didn't, he is legally responsible for what happens there. If you let your cousin stay with you and he sells drugs out of the house, you are responsible.

He needs a year off, at the least. He is up there with Adam Jones in the scumbag department.

Back
Top Bottom