Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house

A. Everyone knows Michael Vick was involved.
B. Even if he didn't, he is legally responsible for what happens there. If you let your cousin stay with you and he sells drugs out of the house, you are responsible.

He needs a year off, at the least. He is up there with Adam Jones in the scumbag department.

A. How do we know Vick was involved?

B. His cousin wasnt staying with him. Vick owned the property and was letting his cousin stay there. Vick was never there.

Why do I notice one constant thing about the players who are getting in trouble? (I'll leave it at that.)

Personally, I think this is worse than 4 failed drug tests. Forget a one year suspension. I don't think a permanent ban would be too harsh a penalty.

Uh, it was his house and witnesses put him there including his neighbors and now this:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/05/21/0521vick.html

B. His cousin wasnt staying with him. Vick owned the property and was letting his cousin stay there.

And you really think Vick didn't know what was going on? Either Vick is the most clueless person on the planet if he didn't know what was going or you are if you think he didn't, no offense.

Vick was never there.

Yeah, you keep believing that.

Seriously, how anyone can defend this piece of crap is beyond me.

#1 If all this is true,and gets convicted, i agree,he's a scumbag,#2 looks like Joey Harrington's got his starting job

B. His cousin wasnt staying with him. Vick owned the property and was letting his cousin stay there. Vick was never there.
PFT has been repoting for ages that there is a large amount of evidence to link him to the property. Neighbors see him there all the time and store clerks recall him buying dog food and stuff. He goes to the property and anyone who believes otherwise is either niave or stoopid

PFT has been repoting for ages that there is a large amount of evidence to link him to the property. Neighbors see him there all the time and store clerks recall him buying dog food and stuff. He goes to the property and anyone who believes otherwise is either niave or stoopid

He is a scumbag and him and Portis should go back to where they came from, raising fighting dogs for a couple bucks a month. Bad examples of human beings...

Do the neighbors even know its him? From a distance, a black man that has braids and a goatee look alot like Vick.

And the store clerks see him? What if he has a dog himself? So there was a cat fight near my house a few weeks ago. The other day I bought food for my cat. Oh, I must be involved in Cat fighting.

And maybe it is him that goes there. Whos to say he even knows about it? There are serial killers living nextdoor to someone that doesnt know it.

Do the neighbors even know its him? From a distance, a black man that has braids and a goatee look alot like Vick.

And the store clerks see him? What if he has a dog himself? So there was a cat fight near my house a few weeks ago. The other day I bought food for my cat. Oh, I must be involved in Cat fighting.

And maybe it is him that goes there. Whos to say he even knows about it? There are serial killers living nextdoor to someone that doesnt know it.

From a distance a white man with curly hair looks like a white man with curly hair. Don't use that stupid argument that everyone looks the same. The neighbors know who Vick is and so do the store clerks. If you're a Vick fan go be one on a falcons board. I hate to think that some young Americans, like yourself, would actually try to makeup excuses for this crap. This behavior is unexusable and those who support this life style should be placed in a cage with one of these tormented souls to see how it feels. These animals are forced to fight for their lives for other peoples entertainment. These animlas from a very young age have an inate trust with humans and people like this violate that trust and take advantage of them without any regards to that animals life. The other sad part of this story is the fact that these animals that came out the "winners" in these fights are still going to be euthanized.

Vick is a complete and utter bum who deserves to be euthanized himself. That might sound a little harsh for some people, but I'm a huge animal person. I'm someone who see's my dogs smile when I come home from work and see pain in their faces when they don't feel well. I see all the same emotions in a "pet" as what is seen in humans. To me my dogs are just like my children and if anyone was to harm them I'd make sure that person would pay. While I'm able to see these emotions and have a great Bond with these animals, there are others out there that just don't get it or don't care to get it. It's people like Vick that are truly a disgrace to society and those who support his actions are even worse. I'll give you some helpful advice, one of these days why don't you make it a priority to go out and look at the eyes of these animals and see the pain they've been put through. Try to find a dog fighting place and go see how careless those people are about a dog dying and how quickly they dispose of the animal. Why don't you go and get face to face and look into the "winners" eyes and tell me how much he looked like he enjoyed himself. If you can do that and continue to support Vick on this then you are just as bad as Vick if not worse. You're just like a mother who knows that her husband has been abusing their kids, but makes up excuses for him.

you boys are forgetting another aspect of this which could get interesting and that is he wagered on dog fighting and it involves $40,000 and this was when he was at virginia tech . if this is true wont the ncaa be looking into it as well i heard they are digusted with vick and they were unaware of this.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/29/vick0604/index.html

Here's some interesting reading on the subject. Read it and then take a minute to think about the whole thing. There is no doubt Vick is involved. The only thing that is uncertain at this point is the extent that he is involved.

If McNair gets a DUI for being in the passenger seat of his car because the person driving his car is drunk...then Vick should get punished just for the actions occurring at his house. Even if he didn't know what was going on (which we all know he did), then it's gross negligence in its finest form. I'm so sick of this punk and I think he just needs to go away.

Back
Top Bottom