Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house

Why do I notice one constant thing about the players who are getting in trouble? (I'll leave it at that.)

Like the Cardinal pitcher who who was drunk, with weed in his car and on the phone who LUCKILY (and unfortunately) only killed himself?

Wow dude. True colors shinin.

Do the neighbors even know its him? From a distance, a black man that has braids and a goatee look alot like Vick.

And the store clerks see him? What if he has a dog himself? So there was a cat fight near my house a few weeks ago. The other day I bought food for my cat. Oh, I must be involved in Cat fighting.

And maybe it is him that goes there. Whos to say he even knows about it? There are serial killers living nextdoor to someone that doesnt know.

We're talking rural America here, Phins_84, not the big city. Read my siggie: "everybody dies famous in a small town". Everybody knows everybody in a small town, not just their faces, but their pickups, their SUVs, all their kids, their ex's, their grandmas. They also know about the dog fights that go on there, too, and they can also ID all the locals who attended.

this what a guy i know wrote...this seems to be the opinion of many

Maybe it's culture...but I don't see dog fighting as being that bad, even though it's illegal. And many don't either. Hell it being illegal makes the thrill better. Celo is illegal. Many of us don't care about other black men getting killed, so **** a dog. They're bred to fight, that's what they do.

We're brought up in communities filled with violence. Hell if you have a pit bull anyway I think you're fighting with it...it's like having a sawed of shotgun to me.

"If convicted" is BS! If he's indicted or implicated in any way in anything that went on at that Virginia location -- even just keeping the dogs -- then he ought to be gone from the NFL for at least a year simply on the grounds of "conduct detrimental" to the game because that was at the very least a puppy mill, and was more likely much worse.

Moreover, if Vick was involved in the dog fighting, he ought to be banned from the NFL for life, since not only is dog fighting inhumane and illegal, it's also so tightly linked with illegal gambling and drug trafficking as to be almost inseparable. In fact, it was a drug raid on the property that raised the dog fighting issue.

Totally agree

clear.gif

clear.gif

My dog could kick Mikey Vick's dog's ASH!

www.kkk.com for those of you that happen to look at a person's skin color first.

give me a ****ing break...its 2007 and we still have people judging people based on their skin color.

www.kkk.com for those of you that happen to look at a person's skin color first.

give me a ****ing break...its 2007 and we still have people judging people based on their skin color.

yeah, on both sides of the fence.

Trash is trash, it doesnt matter what color bag its in

Back
Top Bottom