Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick WAS involved in dog fighting at his house

Do the neighbors even know its him? From a distance, a black man that has braids and a goatee look alot like Vick.

And the store clerks see him? What if he has a dog himself? So there was a cat fight near my house a few weeks ago. The other day I bought food for my cat. Oh, I must be involved in Cat fighting.

And maybe it is him that goes there. Whos to say he even knows about it? There are serial killers living nextdoor to someone that doesnt know it.

Simple minded little guy aren't ya pal? How do you know there are serial killers living next to people? A cat fight? Did people lead these cats on? Were they trained for it? Or was it a natural cats in the wild type situation?

Clueless

this what a guy i know wrote...this seems to be the opinion of many

Actually I'd say the majority of people would disagree with you. I'd even say 9 out of 10 people hate dog fighting and the only person who sees no problem with it is Portis.

True there are folks out there who don't give a damn about animals. Also true is that there are people, like me, who is an animal lover. I despise dog fighting. I despise animal abuse. I despise hunting.

Anyone involved in illegal dog fighting deserves severe punishment.

b/c his opinion is different than yours?

I definitely do not agree with any type of animal fighting. BUT is this really any different than say, bull fighting?? Which seems fairly accepted and glorified all over the world.

I wish they would ban all that stuff though. It's really sad to me

I definitely do not agree with any type of animal fighting. BUT is this really any different than say, bull fighting?? Which seems fairly accepted and glorified all over the world.

I wish they would ban all that stuff though. It's really sad to me

I agree with you. Anytime I see a bullfight or a rodeo I want to see the bull stick it's horn in the rider's *** to show him he shouldn't be participating in such a "sport"

:ninja:

I agree with you. Anytime I see a bullfight or a rodeo I want to see the bull stick it's horn in the rider's *** to show him he shouldn't be participating in such a "sport"

bullhornup-1.jpg

Head African American in charge I think...........................:lol:

Yeah thats what I don't get. Thats kinda very corny to use that if he's white dude like I think

Whats goin on in this thread?????!!

Yeah thats what I don't get. Thats kinda very corny to use that if he's white dude like I think

Whats goin on in this thread?????!!

:wink:

I agree with you. Anytime I see a bullfight or a rodeo I want to see the bull stick it's horn in the rider's $$$$$$ to show him he shouldn't be participating in such a "sport"

I'll add Steeplechases to the list.

Really, bull fighting is (just) one more example of why some people will kind of shrug their shoulders over dog fighting. Don't get me wrong; I'm completely against it. But there are an awful lot of other legitimate "sports" where animals are abused all in the name of $$$$. And I think that dog fighting proponents will use this fact as justification for what they do with dogs.

Michael Vick: Dogman?

I apologize if this has been posted before...

I google this from the OTB site and seems to have some more rumors/info on the issue..

"Well, it seems that Michael Vick the quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons is also what is called a “dogmanâ€Â. A dogman is somebody who likes to fight dogs."

and lastly this little one...

"Now the story is that Vick’s involvment with dog fighting was well known inside the Falcon’s orgainization and that Vick’s recruited others into dog fighting as well.

Also, the rumor is that the Falcon’s are getting ready for a 6 game suspension."

LINK: http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2007/05/michael_vick_dogman/

Back
Top Bottom