Michigan ahead of Florida how exactly? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan ahead of Florida how exactly?

OSUDauby said:
Oh, I am sure I heard that 110% correctly. Look at the link....Join as a "friend" of the university alumni association for $40. I know it is hard to believe and quite a shame.
https://www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/Membership/membership.asp

Bringing a new meaning to "Gator Nation"...as in ANYONE in the nation can join our "Alumni Association." Haha...

Before you bash Florida, look at your own university. :lol: Let me quote the Ohio State Alumni page. "Whether you graduated from Ohio State or not, you're eligible for membership in the Ohio State Alumni Association."
http://www.ohiostatealumni.org/membershipservices/joinnow.php

DrewDaGreat said:
If Florida didn't have such a lame OOC schedule every year then they wouldn't have to complain.

Mich has played 1 decent OOC team(ND), Mich's OOC sched is a joke and UF plays in a much tougher conference. Overall UF's sched is ALOT tougher than Mich's.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Florida might be ranked ahead of Michigan if they didn't play a 1AA team IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON!

Michigan played Ball State in the mid of the season and barely beat them at home.

OSUDauby said:
ANYONE who wonders why Michigan is ahead of Florida in the BCS should go back and watch Florida's games from the past 5-6 weeks. They do not deserve to be in the Top 10, let along Top 5. They are stagnic on offense and are extremely undiciplined. How many times were they flagged against FSU?!? And how in the world did FSU almost win that game?!?! Florida is not that good and should be VERY thankful as to where they are ranked at this time. PERIOD.

Tebow is overrated. He plays on 3rd and short and runs the ball. Hell, I could do that for a Div 1 college football team. Hike---->Run!!! Florida's defense WAS, yada, yada, yada...not a good arguement on your part there. Ohio State's defense was good last year and lost Hawk, Carpenter, Whitner and company and returned this year with better numbers. (Urban Meyer, take some notes!).

:titanic:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

:chuckle:

in the long run the gators are better then michigan, michigan wont be able to handle floridas defense it is to good it can shut down every team in the league

Back
Top Bottom