Michigan ahead of Florida how exactly? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan ahead of Florida how exactly?

OSUDauby said:
Sure, close games happen in college football, BUT Florida has looked terrible the past 6 weeks or so...excluding their game against a Div. 1AA Team. Yes, Tebow is overrated. He plays on 3rd and short and runs the ball. Hell, I could do that for a Div 1 college football team. Hike---->Run!!! Florida's defense WAS, yada, yada, yada...not a good arguement on your part there. Ohio State's defense was good last year and lost Hawk, Carpenter, Whitner and company and returned this year with better numbers. (Urban Meyer, take some notes!). And you can see that I agree that the SEC is good this year, BUT....Look in the Top 8 of the BCS and you will see THREE Big Ten Teams. Not too shabby.

I see you ignored nearly everything I said, provided no counter aguments, and answered none of my questions. Nice.

Crowder52 said:
I see you ignored nearly everything I said, provided no counter aguments, and answered none of my questions. Nice.
Crowder... just say it with me... "ignore list" :wink:

OSUDauby said:
ANYONE who wonders why Michigan is ahead of Florida in the BCS should go back and watch Florida's games from the past 5-6 weeks. They do not deserve to be in the Top 10, let along Top 5. They are stagnic on offense and are extremely undiciplined. How many times were they flagged against FSU?!? And how in the world did FSU almost win that game?!?! Florida is not that good and should be VERY thankful as to where they are ranked at this time. PERIOD.

oh because they lead the nation in penaties they shouldnt play for the national championship. well they dont wear red so they shouldnt play. silly reasoning. UF has done more this season, losing only one game with the hardest strength of schedule. Michigan plays in a soft conference (yes your conference is not as good as the SEC and stop waisting your breath trying to say it is) and UF plays in the hardes football conference on earth!! OSU and Michigan would have 2 loses if they played a full SEC schedule. by the way, OSU almost lost to the Zooker, so you team stinks too!! see both of us can make silly statements. the facts are nobody knows cause no matter what because they do not get the chance to play each other.

OSUDauby said:
Oh, I am sure I heard that 110% correctly. Look at the link....Join as a "friend" of the university alumni association for $40. I know it is hard to believe and quite a shame.
https://www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/Membership/membership.asp

Bringing a new meaning to "Gator Nation"...as in ANYONE in the nation can join our "Alumni Association." Haha...

oh so it is wrong to join as a friend of the university and be lumped into the alumni association. I graduated from NC State and work for the University of florida, but I support the teams down here with my money and working for the university in a research division, so i am not allowed to be part of the gator nation! shame on you, you give osu fans a bad name.

OSUDauby said:
Sure, close games happen in college football, BUT Florida has looked terrible the past 6 weeks or so...excluding their game against a Div. 1AA Team. Yes, Tebow is overrated. He plays on 3rd and short and runs the ball. Hell, I could do that for a Div 1 college football team. Hike---->Run!!! Florida's defense WAS, yada, yada, yada...not a good arguement on your part there. Ohio State's defense was good last year and lost Hawk, Carpenter, Whitner and company and returned this year with better numbers. (Urban Meyer, take some notes!). And you can see that I agree that the SEC is good this year, BUT....Look in the Top 8 of the BCS and you will see THREE Big Ten Teams. Not too shabby.

1. terrible winning games, sorry does not compute

2. tebow is way better than you my friend, he is a contributor on a very talented team and yes he runs the ball

3. You would be killed running the 3rd and tebow play or the 4th and tebow play! get over it.

4. there is no changing someones mind who refuses to listen to others opinions.

oh by the way, UF beat a top 10 defense on Sat as well. yes FSU has not had any offense this season (really in that game they had two plays..one was a jump ball not what i would say a potent attack) but they did have a great defense with NFL players all over the feild.

OSUDauby said:
ANYONE who wonders why Michigan is ahead of Florida in the BCS should go back and watch Florida's games from the past 5-6 weeks. They do not deserve to be in the Top 10, let along Top 5. They are stagnic on offense and are extremely undiciplined. How many times were they flagged against FSU?!? And how in the world did FSU almost win that game?!?! Florida is not that good and should be VERY thankful as to where they are ranked at this time. PERIOD.

What about Michigan struggling w/ Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern and ball State? At least UF has struggled against a tough schedule. I don't think UF is great but they have earned it more than Michigan who has the same amount of losses against a creampuff sched. The best thing that can be said about mich is they only lost by 3 at OSU when in fact that game was a double digit game all day and OSU had 3 turnovers to NONE for Michigan yet Mich never had a chance to tie or take the lead in the 4th qtr.

DrewDaGreat said:
If Florida didn't have such a lame OOC schedule every year then they wouldn't have to complain.
You're right, FSU sucks. Who does FSU play OOC besides us? Troy (which you almost lost to)?

DrewDaGreat said:
If Florida didn't have such a lame OOC schedule every year then they wouldn't have to complain.
OOC matters the most when you are in a pathetic conference like Michigan, and FSU.

the OOC schedule excuse is a joke. there are TWELVE games on the schedule. look at that, not the 3 OOC games.

UF tried to get a strong OOC schedule, it is just too bad three of the teams we had ended up having down years after all being in a bowl last year. The Western Carolina thing was just a fill in at the last minute, could not be helped.

Phinz420 said:
With Florida have one of the(if not the) toughest schedules in the NFL, then how can your post be any more credible then what I flush down my toilet every morning?

OOC matters the most when you are in a pathetic conference like Michigan, and FSU.

Again can you predict how good your conference is when you making your schedule 4yrs ahead.

The SEC has not always been the strongest conference.

Back
Top Bottom