**** Michigan Football **** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Watch for western Michigan head coach P.J. Fleck as a dark horse candidate.

Steve Addazio is a fantastic coach. Give him the Michigan name to recruit with and you guys would be playing with fire on that me thinks.

I'm intrigued by Addazio. Wasn't impressed by him at Temple but his BC teams have impressed me

Watch for western Michigan head coach P.J. Fleck as a dark horse candidate.

Wouldn't shock me

The hottest rumor right now centers around Sean Payton. It goes that Payton is very interested and is on the short list plan B. No confirmation from any inside guys as to how much weight this carries.

The more I look at Tom Herman the more interested in him I become. Though he didn't have a loty of success with Iowa St, the thought is he didn't really have free reign and had bad QB play. At Rice he turned around a horrible offense in 1 year. At Ohio State you can't deny that he has done a fantastic job with 3 QBs and that offense. Only drawback is that it is a spread so would require to find a QB immediately. But, Michigan's QB status now is not that promising. Of course with the right coaching Morris or Speight may surprise a lot of people.

I'm intrigued by Addazio. Wasn't impressed by him at Temple but his BC teams have impressed me

Wouldn't shock me

Steve Addazio is largely credited with making Tim Tebow look very pedestrian in his senior year.

The hottest rumor right now centers around Sean Payton. It goes that Payton is very interested and is on the short list plan B. No confirmation from any inside guys as to how much weight this carries.

That is interesting but in my opinion Sean Payton could get any head coaching gig he wants in the NFL if the job was open, So I think Michigan is a long who it would intriguing though.

I'm hearing that the Ross prefers Harbaugh to Michigan talk was not necessarily accurate. Jimmah may very well in play for Miami.

AD Hackett held a meeting with the players and announced they had narrowed the list to 4 candidates. Now that doesn't mean there are only 4 names on the list but it stands to reason their are 4 definite targets. Number 1 is obviously Harbaugh and the hope is that they will know whether or not he wants to remain in the NFL by the end of this week. Beyond that the belief is that Miles, Mora and Payton are numbers 2-4 but there doesn't seem to be a definitive order. Rest assured that it won't get past Miles wherever he is on the list. Also, contact has only been made with Miles' agent only which means that Harbaugh is still in play. No contact will be made with Les until after Jim decides his future.

The dollars are correct (verified by 2 sources) but the length is speculation. 8 years came from a different source than the value and has yet to be confirmed by a second source.

Lot of buzz late last night to include Wheatley and DJ Durkin as potential coordinators.

John U. Bacon is now acknowledging the odds of Harbaugh to Michigan are rising. He is hearing an unusual amount of chatter from knowledgeable insiders. For those unfamiliar with Michigan, Bacon, Chris Balas and Sam Webb are guys you should listen to closely if you want to follow this story.

Who has leaked the contract offer, btw? Was it Harbaugh's people, or the school?

Not sure where the leak has come from. Hard to believe it would come from Harbaugh because the last thing he wants now is to deal with the distraction the last 2 games of the season.

I heard Ross' name mentioned as a possible source. Of course Dave Brandon's name got thrown out there.

Back
Top Bottom