**** Michigan Football **** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Looks like Harbaugh is going to announce the Starting QB on Monday. Waiting till the last moment.

based on everything coming out sounds like it's gonna be Rudock. Sounds like the freshmen Gentry may have some packages in the game though as he's enormous and will probably be a TE down the road.

From what I have read Ruddock is far and away the better QB and that shouldn't be a surprise. Granted the info is limited to what observers saw from the practice opened to the students. The biggest concern is going to be the lack of speed at the skill positions on offense. Sounds as if Drake Harris had a nice camp and is ready to start producing. Can't wait to see Grant Perry who is being touted as an upgraded Drew Dilleo.

Ruddock was pretty bad in his first action for the Wolves. Missing those sure TD's was a killer. And the picks were just bad.
Harbaugh had them competitive though. It will take some time to turn it around.

yeah the plays were there Rudock just missed them, and it doesn't sound like the staff really has confidence in Morris.

Smith runs hard but still misses holes when they're there.

Frustrating game to watch for sure and disappointed in the loss but there were things I was encouraged by

The play right before the pick 6 Smith needed to bounce outside and would have had a big play. Not impressed with him at all. I don't recall his vision being as bad as it was. The team did look better as the game wore on. It's going to take a little time to get the guys they want.

Taysum Hill done for the year. Hate to see that but it does change the outlook on that game.

The play right before the pick 6 Smith needed to bounce outside and would have had a big play. Not impressed with him at all. I don't recall his vision being as bad as it was. The team did look better as the game wore on. It's going to take a little time to get the guys they want.

oh his vision is terrible and he's slow, but he runs hard and doesn't go down easily so fans love him, but he's always missed holes.

Looking at the INTs 1st was on Perry running wrong route, 2nd was bad throw, 3rd was poor throw/bad route/good defensive play.

Jake Butt is gonna be a first round pick thanks to Jim's offense. I know he was recovering from an ACL injury last year, but I felt he was criminally underused.

Wormley looks to be in beast mode.

WRs look solid.

I was 50/50 on the Utah game due to them having a very good team returning, but as I said I liked the showing overall, I think some of the things will be cleaned up as the season goes on.

Not impressive at all. Rudock looked horrible for most of the game. He missed to many open passes, was late on throws, held the ball to long. OL looked like they were prepped by last years staff. Very disappointing effort.

The winning era has returned to Michigan. Bring on some more cupcakes.

Rudock has looked bad for sure, and what's concerning is that it's not even close between him and the other QBs. If O'Korn was eligible he'd be playing as reportedly he's even heads and shoulders ahead of Rudock.

I think you still see the weaknesses on offense, but I do like the scheme. Sure some poor teams we played against, but having watched Brady Hoke teams struggle against crappy UConn and Akron teams I'll take these games.

Can't remember the last time I saw a Michigan team dominate an opponent that thoroughly. Six consecutive three and outs in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs, holding Mangum to 55 yards. Improvement everywhere so its hard to identify which unit has improved the most. Secondary is playing lights out. We knew Lewis and Peppers would be good but Hill, Stribling and Clark are all developing nicely.

Fun fact: In the last two seasons of Hoke Michigan had a 28 point lead three times. In the last three games Michigan has had a 28 point lead in each game.

yeah with how awful Clark looked at safety last year I'm shocked how good he's been at CB. Stribling a nice surprise too. He's a guy who should have redshirted.

And the DL is just dominant. Wormley, Henry, Hurst, Glasgow, Godin, Ojemudia, and Charlton are all having very good starts to the year. And what's scary is that is without a guy in Bryan Mone who may be the best of the bunch

Back
Top Bottom